🚨Purchase Now🚨

I don't know what to say...

But the book is completed guys

THR BOOOK IS COMPLETED THIS IS NOT A FALSE ALARM!!! ITS COMPLETED!!! Idk how many words but i'm hoping it's 50,000+ words and the reason I don't know how many words there are is because I was more focused on making a good story instead of the word count like I really went into this book trying to reignite the free feeling I had writing this book previously which wasn't easy because when I first wrote this story here on Wattpad I simply wrote to have fun so not much thought was put into anything regarding this story since the words just flowed 

I tried to recreate that effortless feeling again while rewriting this book but it wasn't easy especially doing so around sex when I, myself was sexually assaulted a few years back and basically felt like I had my choice/sexual nature taken from me which made it hard for me to express anything sexual since I felt like I had 0 control over it.

I'm still battling that feeling till this day BUT rewriting this book I kind of got some of that control back and felt sexy a bit like I got some stolen part of me back

That is just one of the reasons sexual things being discussed is so important and I could think of thousands of other valid reasons.

Yes, this book is very sexually explicit like I was thinking about toning it down then just thought fcuk-it so if you don't like that please do not read this story ANYWAY a preview of the book is available and a sneak peek of book 2 the sequel is ...

Yes, this book is very sexually explicit like I was thinking about toning it down then just thought fcuk-it so if you don't like that please do not read this story ANYWAY a preview of the book is available and a sneak peek of book 2 the sequel is available at the end of the story, y'all it's so good!!! 

Now that we got that out of the way your girl is still a virgin (yes, I was  sexually assaulted and assault isn't just one way... for the delayed folks who ask how I could still be a virgin if I was assaulted) so if the sex scenes aren't up to par which I think they are then y'all know why but I tried y'all I really did so...

 for the delayed folks who ask how I could still be a virgin if I was assaulted) so if the sex scenes aren't up to par which I think they are then y'all know why but I tried y'all I really did so

I know some may think I have no business writing an erotic book if that's the case but I'm a writer I can write ANYTHING.

My imagination knows no ends!

So yes Soul Ties (this fan fiction) is now a ebook available on Amazon and has been renamed to Love Thy Neighbor so go purchase it now!!!

Also sorry for the late release but there was a lot in the way of releasing this story ALSO I didn't know certain authors celebrated on the day they published their books since I never do but I'll try with the next book release (link below)

Don't forget to leave a review it helps the book gain more readers