9

As i slowly stirred awake, the first thing i noticed was the absence of his warmth beside me. Confusion clouded my mind for a moment before reality sunk in- Inumaki-senpai wasn't there.
My heart sank as i recalled the involuntary intimacy of the night before- my back pressed against his chest, his arm wrapped around me.
With my hand, i reached out to touch the empty pillow beside me, as if searching for some trace of him that lingered behind. I groaned as the morning light filtered through the curtains and hit my eyes. I laid flat on my back and turned my head to the door's direction. I screeched and almost had a heart attack seeing Inumaki-senpai sat on my chair and looking at himself on the mirror. He jumped afraid as he heard the sudden scream coming from me. As soon as he saw me his cheeks turned into a crimson red, as well as his ears.

"K-kelp" He stuttered and looked away from me to not show his evident red face.
"Good morning to you too, did you sleep well?" I teased him knowing he probably woke up hugged to me. From afar i saw him turning even redder than before and i just chuckled and got up from the bed. Today's schedule was particularly free and we had plenty of time to do whatever we wanted. We just needed to remember that Gojo-sensei has reserved some errands for us first years to do. Also the reason why Inumaki-senpai is still here is unknown to me , after everyone has left my room, leaving the two of us alone. I yawned loudly and stretched myself before heading to the bathroom and change myself into my jogging suit. Our summer uniforms haven't arrived yet and i really don't want to wear the winter one with this hot. I attentively brushed my teeth and got out. I walked towards my vanity desk, where Inumaki-senpai saw me getting closer to him through the LED lighted mirror. His eyes lit up at my sight and it made me crack a smile. The white haired boy took his notebook and began writing. I looked over his shoulder to see him scribble on the paper,

I'm sorry i fell asleep yesterday. Could we maybe do our skincares together? _

He proposed and i kindly accepted. So he scooted over on the chair, staying on only half of it and leaving the other half for me to sit on.

.
.
.

We left my dorm and we were walking through the corridor side to side, he needed to go to his comrades while i needed to go to mines, i'm supposed to meet them at the training fields. I started hearing heavy steps stomping on the wooden floor getting closer to us and they were fast heavy steps. I stopped and turned around, questioning myself who could have such heavy feet to make all that noise.

"(y/n)-chaaaan~"
"Inumaki-kuuuun~"

We heard our names being called and Inumaki-senpai immediately stopped to turn to whoever has called him. And there were Gojo-sensei and Kugisaki funny running towards us, they had their arm lifted up and shaking it from left to right while holding their phones in their hands. As they approached us, they both aggressively placed their electronics devices in front of our faces.

On their phones were displayed pictures of I and Inumaki-senpai sleeping together. The image Nobara had showed me sleeping peacefully with my head rested on the boy's chest. I turned my head towards Gojo-sensei who was smirking and showing him another picture of us together cuddling in a spoon position. My eyes moved from the phone to meet the view of his side profile, his gaze locked with mine and i felt my cheeks heat up, turning a shade of red i couldn't hide. It felt like my whole body was burning into flames. I tried to laugh it off but the sight of us together stirred up a storm of emotions. It was like my face had a neon sign screaming, "I like him!" I wanted to play it cool, but my blush betrayed me, exposing the feelings i had been trying to hide.

His face wasn't pale anymore due to the redness that overtook him. He was clearly embarrassed and was trying to find a way to get out of that awkward situation.