6

I closed my dorm's door behind my back and in the distance i spotted the big and powerful figure of a panda making his way to somewhere only he knows.

"Panda-senpai! Wait!" I yelled running to catch up to him, meanwhile he had stopped and turned around with a questioning look, thinking who's possibly called him until he saw me.

"Oh, (y/n), it was you. Is everything okay?" I nodded.
"I wanted to ask you if you could train me in hand to hand combat, please?" I asked him nicely with pleading eyes. His eyes lit up and a joyful look appeared on his face.

"I gladly will! I rarely get this kind of requests by our underclassmen. We'll see each other later then" He happily walked away while humming a funny tune. I turned on my heels and i was met with a familiar scent. The beautiful purple eyed boy was standing in front of me, flashing me a smile with his eyes. I admired every single feature he had: from the way his fluffy platinum blonde hair gently falls over his eyebrows, how he had more eyelashes than me, the way his eyes focus on every little detail of this corrupted world and still they always find a way to meet mines, like if our worlds were meant to collide together.
With a soft voice, yet insecure but audible for him, i managed to get out a syllable "hi".
"kelp!" he said back while waving his hand.
"I was about to go to the training fields and start warming up a little." After hearing that, he pointed to himself then to me and to the door leading to the field.
"You want to go together? yeah! sure thing!"

We started walking towards the training fields, step by step and side by side. It was awkwardly silent between us, hence i decided to start a conversation with the most random question i've ever thought about, "sooo, was your breakfast good?". Ugh, that was so stupid of me, I face palmed myself knowing i could've done better than that. "Salmon" Inumaki-senpai lifted his thumb up and i noticed his gaze focusing away from my eyes to somewhere on my face. I started worrying seeing his expression change, as if he was trying to understand what was it. "salmon cod roe" He pointed his finger to his jawline, indicating where is that strange thing on my face and i tried to locate it with my hand, feeling nothing, i asked him if it was gone.

"Bonito flakes, mustard leaf?" meaning 'no, is it okay if i touch you?', i nodded my head, turning it to the side so that he had more access to it. His thumb caressed the area near my jawline, his touch was so soft and warm that it sent shivers down my spine. Though i had the impulse to smile and giggle, i remained silent, looking everywhere but him, to avoid feeling the usual heat coming to my cheeks. He rubbed the weird stuff off my face and showed it to me. It was a white cream and i realized it must be my sunscreen.

"Oh, sorry. That must be my sunscreen. It's always the last thing i put on after my skincare routine. Thank you for removing it off from me!" I showed him a cheeky smile and he had a curious look on him as if he had heard a new word. I forgot to ask him what was it about as the sun-rays hit my face, almost blind me. The heat of the sun was surrounding my entire body and since i still had my winter uniforms on it felt like i was catching on fire. It was so hot that i had to take my blazer off and roll up the sleeves of my shirt to my elbows. Inumaki-senpai was still beside me and was waiting for me to tell him what was my warm up program. I tied my hair up in a ponytail and turned to my upperclassman.
"Usually i start with 5 laps of the field then a 2 minutes plank, 20 reps air squats, 10 reps pushups and lastly 10 reps for each leg at mountain climber. 30 seconds rest for each set." I explained without forgetting anything. Meanwhile he listened to me carefully, trying to not get distracted by the sun was burning the top of our heads. We proceeded to make a bet: whoever finishes last has to do an additional 2 laps around the field and fill its own and the winner's water bottle.
We positioned ourselves on the running field and i had the honour of starting the challenge, "ready? set... Go!" i yelled and we ran off...