3

We've spent the rest of the trip talking and getting to know each other, i can say we have a lot in common and we easily became friends. Nobara has also let me known that her meeting point with Gojo-sensei will be in Harajuku, as she personally asked for it. I thought it would be easier and less tiring if Gojo-sensei met his two students directly at one meeting point and avoiding going somewhere far away for me.

As soon as we got off, Nobara said something to herself that i wasn't able to hear due to the noises of the city. We began to wonder around and take a look to all the shops and bought some cute stuff for ourselves. I went to a jewelry shop thinking i could treat myself with something expensive using all the money i have saved during the years. I looked at the showcases and something caught my eye. It was a ring with four little gemstones of my favorite colour, put next to each other in a horizontally way. I immediately fell in love with it and decided to buy it, regardless of how much i would need to spend on it. I called out for the saleswoman and she gladly helped me pick the perfect ring size. After paying for it, i thanked the lady at the checkout and instantly wore the new jewel on my right hand's ring finger.
Nobara was waiting for me outside and as i was going out of the shop i saw a middle aged man bothering a woman and trying to convince her to become a model in his agency. Though she didn't have that much of style herself... The lady was clearly annoyed and walked off, the man instead sighed helplessly. I noticed Nobara getting close to him and before the man could walk away to find his new victim, Nobara grabbed him by the shoulder and pushed him back.

"Hey, you. What about me?" She asked and the man changed his face expression to a scared one and tried to avoid her and get away from her, but he couldn't escape because Kugisaki has again grabbed him by the shoulder and she would've not let go if i didn't tell her so. I giggled at the funny situation and Nobara seemed to be upset about the man's behaviour.

"Don't worry. They don't know what they missed." I assured her and gave her a warm smile.
"Well obviously. Anyway, you took so long in that shop at least let me see what you got!" She excitedly said and i showed her my hand with the ring and i could see Nobara's eyes sparkle.

"Hey! We're over here!" I heard a familiar voice talking right ahead of us. I looked at where the voice came from and saw Gojo-sensei waving his hand and next to him were, i suppose, the other two students.
We slowly approached them and decided to drop our stuff at the public lockers near us. Luckily the locker was big enough to fit my luggage, only thing was that i had to rent another one for my backpack. How inconvenient. I could've saved money if i had just put everything in my backpack.

"Alright! I'd like you to meet...!" Gojo-sensei said after we closed our lockers. I started thinking of how i can introduce myself without sounding mean or anything else. I wasn't ready yet, so I looked at Nobara and thankfully she got what i mean.

"Kugisaki Nobara. You should be honored, boys, by having me with you." She spoke proudly and confidently, looking at those two other students and trying to scare them off.

"I'm (y/n) (l/n), it's nice meeting you guys!" I looked at both of them and smiled. The pink haired boy smiled me back.

"I'm Itadori Yugi! From Sendai!" Itadori said happily while pointing at himself.

"Fushiguro Megumi" The other boy looked bored and he has those raven spiked hair that makes me want to touch them. Maybe I will. Not now, but i surely will. One day.

I looked over at Nobara and she seemed disgusted at Itadori and annoyed by Fushiguro. While i'm here trying to think about what's going on Nobara's mind.
She let out a sigh and turned to me.
"This is what i get to work with!? Great.. Just my luck! I'm happy i have you at least" She told me hopelessly and i just laughed it off.

"Oh c'mon, don't be so dramatic. I bet they're not that useless like you think" I jokingly said to reassure her again.

I truly hope everything will go perfectly fine. I have high hopes for myself and for my other classmates.
Gojo-sensei will probably test us out later and i'm overly excited to know what is it going to be. Let's get myself ready!
I have a good feeling about this.