Chapter One

The pre-selected music of Scottish singer Sheena Easton played all throughout the limitless interior of the TARDIS, a Type-Z model.

Craig couldn't believe he almost gave up his adventures in the Infinite DC. Since he learned that Thomas – an incarnation of a Time Lord named Neas, who became part of Craig's family – underwent a unique form of regeneration that allowed him to maintain the same personality and memories, albeit in a different body, their adventures seem to have gone another level.

Now a young Irishwoman named Seana, Thomas was more energetic than ever.

And she put that energy to use in the engine room – a spacious area within the heart of her Type-Z TARDIS. It was accessible through an observation deck from where the pilot/engineer would suit up in a bulky turquoise radiation suit to protect them from the black hole inside the room.

 It was accessible through an observation deck from where the pilot/engineer would suit up in a bulky turquoise radiation suit to protect them from the black hole inside the room

Craig was in total awe when he first saw it.

A supermassive, majestic beast that swirled and sparkled in the spacious room.

"That's what powers your TARDIS?" Craig gasped. "It's huge!"

"Aye, that it be, lil' brotha," Seana concurred whilst taking off her green military-style jacket, showing off the grey muscle shirt she wore beneath. Tying her long red hair into a ponytail, she slipped on a pair of welder's goggles and gloves that looked to have been worn several times over, smudged with grime and a bit scorched.

            Noticing how she was about to leave the deck with such a subtle change of wear, Craig inquired, "Aren't you gonna wear one of those?" He indicated the three that were available, hanging near the chamber entrance

"Nah, won't be needin' one," Seana declared. "Back in a smidgen!"

Craig took her word for it. She traveled in the ship longer than anyone else, so she rightfully knew the ins and outs. Of course, there was still the exposure to the black hole to be concerned about. Craig didn't know much about astronomy, but he did know that black holes only existed in space...and there was no oxygen in space...or gravity, for that matter.