Good bey jungkook

Start from the beginning

Yn : JUST TAKE HIM To THE HOSPITAL....(shout angrily )

Now there place become whole crowded ..police take ye Joon body to hospital for postmortem ...and also take jungkook hospital ...police frond jungkook phone and got to know that Ye Joon is the one who planed to kill yn Girl who killed in park ...

police frond jungkook phone and got to know that Ye Joon is the one who planed to kill yn Girl who killed in  park

In hospital ...

Taehyung , jimin , Aarti , yn ..and jungkook Parent was waiting for doctor to come out from ICU ...his parent was crying for his son ..yn look at jungkook mother who was continuously crying her husband sholder and he was patting her back to comforting her ...

Jungkook Dad : Don't cr..cry ..nothing is happens to Our son ...(he was also controlling his tear He don't want to look weak in frond of anyone )

Jungkook mom: My so..son (sobe )

His dad look at tae and say

Jk/dad : why he went to his farmhouse And why he did not take that man interview in office ..huh? (Serious face ) And who is that man ..whom my son get into fight and end up here huh?

Tae nervously bit his lips ..

Tae : I don't know uncle ..(he lie cuase he know that it's not perfect time to say them a truth )

Yn still staring at his mom with guilty eyes ..cuase she thing this is all happens because of her ..she told jungkook to found her killer ... and He end up here because of her ..thinking All of this she start crying ..and Aarti ang jimin was sitting in beach with worried face ...but just then doctor come out of the ICU room ..tae saw and run to him ..

Tae : doctor How is he ..?(worried )

Doctor : ah don't worry he is out of danger ..

He say ..and they All take Relief sigh ..yn smile in tear ..

Doctor : but he still unconscious ...cause of blood lost ..but don't worry he is fine now ...

Jk/ dad : when will he wake up ..?

Doctor : ahh maybe 2 or 3 day ...

Jk/Mom: What ..? (Shoke ) no ple..please doctor ...do something ..

Jungkook dad hold her sholder and say ..

JK/DAD : don't worry he will wake up soon ..

Doctor : yes so please calm down ..and don't worry ..

Jimin : can we see him ?

Doctor : yes you can but don't disturb him ..okay

They All nod and went in side the room while but before that tae turn his head to back and roam around his eyes ..cause he know yn is also here ..yn look at him with sad eyes ..then he went inside ..

In room ..

His mom saw jungkook then start crying again ..

Jk/mom : My..(sobe) son ..look my so..son ..