80) Two Years, Two Months

Previously on Beyond Temptation

Vikram finally confessed to Aadya that he has a secret desire of having sex with her in public places.

To his surprise Aadya did not judge him and showed a genuine interest in his fantasy.

They made love in the ocean. All naked in the middle of the night.

It was Rudra's birthday and Aadya thought of surprising him by a video call to his parents.

However her surprise was not a success as Udayveer, Rudra's father could not behold the sight of Aadya with two other men other than his son and ended up calling her a whore which made her husbands fumed up.

Digvijay openly pleadged to kill Rudra's father which in return earned him a punch from Rudra.

.....

"How dare you say those words !" molten anger rolled through Rudra's mouth like venom.

He gripped Digvijay's collar in a tight hold and was ready to throw another punch on his face, however Digvijay stopped him by taking a hold of his fist and shoving it back.

Freeing his collar out of his hold Digvijay chuckled drily seeing how Rudra was burning in the heat of rage.

"Is this anger directed towards me or to your own father, you bastard?" he asked, letting out another ironic chortle.

Rudra clenched his fist, restricting himself to hurl another punch at the motherfucker. He threw a blank glance towards Vikram who was quietly waiting for them to finish off their charades.

These two motherfuckers know him like the back of their hands.

Of course he was not angry at Digvijay because he pledged to kill his father, he was angry at Digvijay because he snatched the chance of him killing his father with his very hand.

Father or not. Nobody has the right to call his wife a whore.

She was and she is the purest woman of this entire world for them. She is a woman with real pride.

Her dignity is superior to anyone's, no matter if she is a wife of one or three men that does not lessen her or her respect from any other woman.

They love their Aadya when she is in their arms. And they love their Aadya when she is in the arms of the other two.

Rudra tried to tame his urge to kill his own father then and there even if he was miles away from him. He loves him no doubt but when it comes to his wife he could do anything. ANYTHING.

Now call him a bad son, he don't give a fuck.

He has a relation of blood with his father but with Aadya..his relation with Aadya was superior than any other kind of love and relations. They were connected by souls. Blood will leave, your own life will leave you but what will stay is the soul and the relations of soul.

Aadya was not only his wife but she was also his soulmate, his other half and he will kill whoever spits rubbish about her.

"Sugar...."her one whisper and all the man who was bubbling in anger suddenly had his heart melted down. All his anger vanished into thin air when he heard his name from her mouth.

Vikram and Digvijay's anger was already tamed as soon as she clasped their hands to hers. However Rudra was standing away from her, burning in his own hateful thoughts.

Rudra's eyes swayed slowly to hers and he found sadness blurring in those two green blue orbs. There was fear and also a sign of guilt.

She was again blaming herself for the growing distance between him and his father.