Important Announcement About STUPID CUPIDS' Ren

Hello.
This is OSPD Entertainment

Hi everyone, it's Lia

As the CEO of OSPD, I think it's time to set the record straight about the rumors flying around regarding STUPID CUPIDS' Ren and WONDERLAND'S Nina. We want to make it abundantly clear that there is absolutely no truth to these dating speculations. Ren and Nina are simply good friends, and there is no romantic relationship between them.

We also want to assure you that OSPD Entertainment had no prior knowledge of these rumors. We were just as surprised as all of you when they started circulating. Rest assured, the company is committed to providing accurate and reliable information to the fans.

Now, we understand that you're eager to know more, and we appreciate your curiosity. We want to assure you that we take these rumors seriously, and we will continue to investigate and gather more information to provide you with the most accurate updates. We believe in transparency and keeping our beloved fans informed.

So, let's work together to uncover the truth. We'll search high and low, leaving no stone unturned, to bring you the facts. Stay tuned, and we'll keep you updated on any developments regarding Ren and Nina's relationship status.

In the meantime, let's remember to support Ren and Nina as talented individuals and celebrate their friendship. They have both brought us joy and incredible music, and that's what truly matters. Thank you for your understanding, and let's keep the positive energy flowing!