𝗦𝗧𝗨𝗣𝗜𝗗 𝗖𝗨𝗣𝗜𝗗𝗦 Fan Meeting

Hello.
This is OSPD Entertainment

Dear ARROWZ,

We are thrilled to announce that the STUPID CUPIDS' 1st fan meeting was a resounding success! It brings us immense joy to see how much fun everyone had and the unforgettable moments shared with STUPID CUPIDS. We want to express our deepest gratitude to each and every one of you for your respect and kindness towards our artists and staff. Your support and positive attitude enable us to organize more exciting events in the future.

We kindly request that you continue to uphold this spirit of respect and kindness in all your interactions. Let's create a safe and welcoming environment for everyone to enjoy and celebrate their love for STUPID CUPIDS.

We encourage you to share your cherished memories from the fan meeting by posting photos and videos on social media. Don't forget to tag OSPD Entertainment and STUPID CUPIDS' official accounts so that we can relish those moments with you.

Thank you once again for being an incredible fandom. Your enthusiasm and support mean the world to us. Let's continue to create amazing memories together!

Thank you

*knock knock*

*knock knock*

Someone is here! And they want to tell you something! Let's see!

It's STUPID CUPIDS! They've arrived with a burst of energy and a sprinkle of magic!

NAMRA: I'd like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for attending the fan meeting, streaming our songs and always supporting STUPID CUPIDS. Your support means the world to us and also ARROWZ, you should take care of your health because you are really precious to me!!

~

REN: ARROWZ, we've worked hard, please give us love and support, it's crazy how we came so far, from the trainee days to here and meeting y'all, it feels like an unreal dream. Please take care of yourselves, eat well, you are not gonna debut anyways- JUST KIDDING, WE WEREN'T ON A DIET, OUR CEO IS THE BEST CEO EVER, please support our ceo and staff too, thank you, mwah