𝗦𝗧𝗨𝗣𝗜𝗗 𝗖𝗨𝗣𝗜𝗗𝗦 First Stop: Seoul, South Korea

Hello.
This is OSPD Entertainment

I've got some super exciting news for you! The STUPID CUPIDS world tour just wrapped up their first stop in Seoul, South Korea, and it was absolutely incredible! The girls were over the moon with happiness and excitement as they took the stage and rocked the house. The energy in the venue was off the charts, and the fans were absolutely amazing!

After the thrilling first week, the girls had a chance to relax and unwind a bit. But let me tell you, they were also putting in some serious work behind the scenes, preparing for their next big adventure in Singapore! They've been rehearsing tirelessly, perfecting their dance moves, and fine-tuning every detail of their performances. They want to make sure they bring their absolute best to the stage and give their Singaporean fans an unforgettable experience!

Let's not forget about ARROWZ, the incredible they were! The girls had so much fun connecting with their fans, and they already miss the love and support they received in Seoul. But don't worry, because they're ready to spread the love and excitement to their fans in Singapore!

They're absolutely thrilled to perform in Singapore and can't wait to see all the smiling faces in the crowd. The boys are counting down the days and are bursting with anticipation to share their music and passion with their Singaporean fans. It's going to be an epic show, filled with electrifying performances, heartwarming moments, and tons of fun!

So, let's keep the energy high and continue supporting STUPID CUPIDS as they embark on this incredible journey. Don't forget to spread the word and get everyone hyped up for the STUPID CUPIDS world tour in Singapore!

#STUPIDCUPIDSWorldTour