Chapter 6: Calling for Help?

"This is turning into a disaster" Vaggie complained as she started to pace the bedroom her and Charlie shared in the hotel. Looking angrily at the floor as it had now been weeks since the brunette they all knew as Teo had shown up to hell, even though she hadn't died before. Charlie said that there had to still be something they could try to get her redeemed and get her to either earth or heaven, yet Vaggie pointed out the Teo seemed to be putting less and less effort into sticking with the workshops. Seeming to instead either hang out with Angle or Husk. Even though the brunette still claimed to show no interest in having any official new friends. Vaggie adding as they left their hotel room to try and think of a new workshop that the two demons were seeming to make things for her only worse. "We don't know that Vaggie. Maybe we still need to prove something to her so she can trust us completely and try her best" Charlie said. The princess still not wanting to give up on the brunette just yet or blame anyone on how things were going. when the couple got to the lobby they only saw Nifty and Husk there. Both of them doing their usual things yet the brunette and the spider demon were nowhere in sight just yet. Vaggie said that it was a good thing she wasn't already getting drunk at the bar yet Husk protested, saying he'd been trying to keep her from going crazy in the hotel. Vaggie soon starting to argue that Husk was showing her how to gamble while becoming drunk. Before she quickly added that Angle could have been giving her drugs as well. "Hey I haven't given her shit" Angle protested, thinking it was too early in the morning for Vaggie's problems with others people.

Teo groggily entered the lobby wearing white underwear under a black silk nightie from the nineties and a red cropped cardigan on top. Her hair looking okay and holding an empty bottle of chocolate liquor before she asked who was complaining about her so early in the morning. Vaggie asked if she was drunk again but the brunette just scowled at her saying she was barely even tipsy. Adding that someone must have drank most of the bottle before she left for her room with it again. Glancing between the bartender and the porn demon unhappily. Husk having decided before hand to hide most of the bottle's contents in case it was going and stifling her progress. Charlie said that they would all talk after breakfast and after doing so Husk went to the bar getting himself and the brunette some glasses of water. Teo silently thanking him, yet her mind still told her not to make friends with anyone. Husk, Teo and Angle all sat on the couch and Nifty stopped her cleaning to see what would happen next. Angle asked where Alastor was and Vaggie replied that she thought someone else was more of a problem for the hotel. Looking at all three of them on the couch and letting her thoughts be clear. "You have got to be fucking kidding me. How are we at fault?" Teo said looking even more annoyed then she was before. Angle said that the two of them had been spending time together, yet she had been spending more at the bar and hadn't even offered her any of his drugs. Even saying that he was staying clean as well. Husk then joining in saying that apart from the first night where she drank some vodka, he had been making sure she wasn't becoming an alcoholic like him. "Face it Vaggie, you guys don't know if this redemption thing only works for those who died before. Or who sent me here..." Teo said before claiming someone in heaven could just try to send her straight back to hell if she was successfully redeemed. Charlie and Vaggie seeing that she had a point before the three all looked at them, as if silently asking if they'd all be shown the door.

"Fine. Husk and the bar can stay. Both you and Angle can too, but you two are going to make this hotel work" Vaggie said looking at the two hotel guests. "Fine. Maybe come up with a backup plan...just in case" Teo replied. Looking like she wanted to say more, yet was seeming to bite her tongue yet again. Charlie let them all leave and she took out her phone looking at the contacts on it. Yet the princess had noticed sometimes that the brunette seemed to be becoming more sad from looking at her eyes. Husk went back to the bar to do his job and wondered if Angle was going to give him grief, yet surprisingly Teo showed up shortly after him even though it was still early in the day. "You know you can't get drunk again Teo" Husk said. "Fine. if you want me to fuck off then I will...sorry" Teo said trying to control her own temper, yet it looked something was about to give. Husk asked if she was alright and the brunette just shrugged her shoulders, mumbling something under her breath that he barely caught about something being her fault, before her eyes started to get watery. Her mind being at total war like it had been for the past few days, before she finally started to crack. She started to hit her head on the counter of the bar and Charlie quickly rushed over to her while Husk held her back from hurting herself. "...I'm so stupid" Teo cried as her emotions were bubbling up and starting to get the better of her. Husk told her to remember what he said on the first night before Charlie asked if her and Vaggie had went too far with something. Vaggie looked like she was about to complain in protest again, but Angle just shook his head and tried to ask if they could do something to cheer her up. "I don't think I can have any friends down here" Teo said looking at the bartender as she continued to cry. "...would you want me to?" Husk asked. The brunette just giving a shrug before she said she feared being stuck in hell for sure if she was friends with a demon and had to be alone. Husk reminded her that they hadn't had a guest like her before, Charlie agreeing with him before Husk looked at her. As if silently asking if she wanted his friendship. Teo claimed to herself that he was only asking out of pity before calling herself pathetic, yet Husk again told her that he saw her as good company days ago. 

The brunette wiped the tears from her eyes away and looked at the bartender before she eventually nodded her head. Finally choosing to ignore her mind for once since her arrival at the hotel. "I'll make sure your alright Teo. You have my word on that" Husk said. Giving her a smile before asking if she wanted a drink. Teo soon nodding before Vaggie said for him not to give her too much alcohol. "I ain't givin her any" the cat demon replied as he bent down to a small mini fridge under the bar and revealed a bottle of chocolate milk. The action making the brunette shortly giggle before Angle said he didn't think any of the flavoured milk was alcoholic. Charlie gave the brunette a reassuring smile, silently asking her to still have hope. Before Angle asked if she was thinking about dancing again. "Maybe. Don't think I've ever seen a spider or a winged cat bust a move on the dancefloor before" Teo said. Making Husk chuckle and look back to a happier time in his own life when he was still human. Remembering that sometimes he'd dance by himself while listening to music when he was younger. Remembering it was some of the last times in his life where he was happy, before everything went wrong. "You better believe I got moves girl. And not just ones for the bedroom..." Angle said with his usual smile on his face, yet also being friendly as she took a sip of her chocolate milk. Adding he had everything from the body to the lung capacity before Teo replied that she imagined her little brother proclaiming he was giving 'TMI'. Charlie decided to leave the three of them alone and walked back to Vaggie while Nifty went back to trying to kill bugs that went around the hotel. "Do you think she's okay now?" Vaggie asked, looking a little worried. "I hope so. I think the others want to know more about her...but we won't get anywhere by forcing her" Charlie replied. Looking at her phone again and going somewhere more private.

"You been thinking about the wedding?" Husk asked. "A little" Teo replied. "You know new girl..." Angle said before he told a story that once he snuck into a wedding and helped himself to some of the wedding cake when he was high. Adding that he still wanted to have fun then after him and Cherri Bomb went their separate ways that day. The brunette replied that she thought her step mum would commit bloody murder if Angle tried the same thing with her wedding cake. Making the spider demon just chuckle in response before adding he'd rather see her doing poll dancing again. The small chatter continuing as Teo ignored her fears before Husk asked if she wanted another drink while Angle said he had to go to work again. "What do you think the angles will do if someone does get redeemed?" Teo asked after she felt one question could no longer be ignored. Husk replied that he didn't know but imagined that some of them would be pissed and try to kick them straight back out again. Imagining that if there was a status quo that some up above would defend and try to uphold it, no matter what. "I do know that each year they do this extermination. Try to kill as many of us down here as possible...but I don't know if there is a way to stop it" Husk said. Teo asked if she could disown any of her dead relatives in heaven if they took part ,but Husk just looked at her with a mixture of worry and determination. Telling her he'd try to protect her from anyone, demon or angle alike. Making her almost smile again in thanks to him. Charlie returned to her girlfriend looking like she had now came up with a plan and Vaggie asked what just happened while she was away. Charlie said that she called her dad and that the king of hell itself would be coming as soon as he could to try and help them. Vaggie asked if she hoped her plan would work and the princess nodded in agreement before looking at the two new friends. All while Husk wanted to make sure she was safe. Even though some questions remained.