Heaven (Park Min Hyuk/Rocky x Reader)

CW⚠️: Slightly suggestive at parts, needles, Park Minhyuk being too damn hot🙈

                                     ︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

As you walked into the tattoo parlor, the familiar buzz of needles filled the air, sending a shiver down your spine. Beside you, your friend Sanha bounced with excitement, urging you forward.

"Come on, Y/N, you're going to love it!" he exclaimed, his enthusiasm contagious. Sanha had been acting like a tattoo pro ever since he had got a small tattoo along his spine- a simple saying of something. You remembered him wailing in fear just to shrug it off with a simple "It wasn't that bad."

Taking a deep breath, you approached the front desk, where a charming guy with tousled hair and a mischievous smile greeted you. "Welcome. What can I do for you today?"

You glanced at Sanha, who nodded eagerly, before turning back to the tattoo artist. "I'm here to get some angel wings tattooed on my back," You said, trying to sound confident despite the butterflies in my stomach.

You had been here a few weeks back to discuss designs and yet the current tattoo artist hadn't been there then.

Certainly, you'd remember him. He was downright unforgettable.

The artist, flashed you a grin that made your heart flutter. "Sounds good. You could can wait here." He said to Sanha, gesturing to an armchair by the window.

Then he got up from the chair and led you towards one of the tattoo rooms. You were drawn to the sight of his tantalizing back muscles through his skin tight compression shirt as you walked behind him, the expanse of his neck.

There was a tattoo in his nape, you could tell. Though the inked artwork was covered by his almost shoulder long black hair.

As you reached the room, you took a look around. There was a bunch of equipment but the vibe of the parlor was very comfortable. Music was playing in the back and a bunch of artwork, probably done by the artist himself, decorated the room.

"I'm Minhyuk, by the way. I've received the pictures of what you want and was able to create a stencil." He said with a smile. The sight of his dimples made your heart skip a beat.

You smiled back, a bit flustered by just how good he looked. "I'm Y/N." Curiously, you gestured to his arms. There were a bunch of tattoos along them too. "Did you do some of these yourself?"

He turned his arms in order to show off the tattoos and his tendons flexed, his veins bulged, making you gulp. You were hardly focusing. "I did most of these myself. I started on myself a while ago, when I was still a teenager."

As you settled into the chair, Minhyuk's skilled hands traced the outline of the design on your skin, sending tingles up your spine. His hands were big and warm and made the disinfectant and stencil seem so much more cold.

Luckily you had decided to wear a backless top that very day so you didn't have to fully undress- simply shoving the sleeves down your shoulders and allowing the artist to do the rest.

You felt his eyes on you for a few seconds before he began working.

As Minhyuk began to ink the intricate details of the angel wings onto your back, you two fell into an easy conversation. His voice was smooth, his words flowing effortlessly as he asked about the inspiration behind your tattoo choice.