prologue

Yn pov

Yn pov

Werewolves are great creation of moon goddess. But destined mates choosen by moon goddess is more amusing. Every werewolf has a choosen mate but some are lucky to have more than one.

But not always you are lucky to live with them forever. Most of them died too if their mate dies but if your mate reject you then? It is worse . You will feel pain which is equal to death. Most of rejected wolfs give up on their lives and died from heartbreak.

We found our mates mostly on our 18 th birthdays some after that . I have not found my mate yet bcoz i am not 18 yet . My birthday is next week. I hope i find him soon
I have no idea who is he but he must be beta or any other wolf. But if he is from other pack then it may be hard to find him .

My brothers have not found their mates yet too . My brothers edward and Joshua both are twins but not identical then my another brother felix . He is elder than me but younger than ed and jo . Three of them are still single . Although werewolves can choose mate but they are still waiting for their destiny mates .

Alot of people accept choosen mates like our former alpha hanjun. His destiny mate dies the same day he met her . But she choose our luna and took promise from alpha hanjun to accept her. Everyone in our pack knows about their story . Everyone of my friends get to know about this from their parents but I got to know about it from luna .

My parents died in hunter attack when I was little. They died while saving me . I don't know full story about it. My brother didn't told me . it's more like they didn't want me to know and I never tried to know about it. Incase it hurt them in anyhow.

I was five when they died . Ed and jo were 16 and felix was 14 . Since the day those three become my parents. They never blamed me for our parents death . They always told me they would have done the same to save me .

They raised me with help of our luna hana . She is like my mother to me . the very same day she lost her husband too in hunter attack. She was heartbroken it was like she lost her will to live . But she get over with it . Her son's took alpha position but they are still mateless so hana is still our luna . All seven of alpha's namjoon, jimin , yoongi, seokjin, hoseok, taehyung and jungkook together runs our pack with my brothers.

We could not get any better luna than her . She is kind yet powerful. She handled all of us and pack very well . My brothers and alpha's are bestfriends since childhood. I used to be close to them too but after that hunter attack they distanced themselves.

I have now two bestfriends Irene and hazel . I am close to irene's brother Kai too . We four are together from our school days . We train together. We three girls are same age only Kai is two years older than us .

Irene nd Hazel are mates . It leaves me and Kai . Although Kai always persists me to be his mate but my brothers told him to wait if I didn't find my destined mate then I can be with him. But honestly I want to meet my mate sooner. It's not like i don't like Kai or something but it's just a instinct that pulls you towards your mate .

But if my mate is rogue or from other pack then it will be hard to find him . Just like my brothers and our alpha's . They all are searching for their mates but couldn't found it .

I used to have a crush on all of alphas but knowing we all destined for someone i consoled myself. They all need to find their mate sooner though. Our luna is getting old and hunter attacks are becoming more several. That's why they all decided to wait for sometime otherwise they will choose someone their mate . More like will choose Alisa their mate.

She is alpha daughter of our neighbour pack and a close friend of my brothers and alpha's. They meet her when they used to go to neighbour packs for their trainings.

I don't like her she is a bitch and most likely bitch to me . She never leave a chance to bully me when my brothers are not around. She played her cards very well from the beginning. I never get good vibes from her . I tried to tell my brothers alot of time but they never listened to me .

I am not angry with them bcoz they way she put herself everyone thinks she is just strict with me bcoz she said I am like her little sister. Only my friends believed me. But soon rumours started to appear that she will be our future luna and about her love line with alphas.

My brothers always think that I am just jealous and angry with her bcoz they are more closer to her bcoz of their ages and they don't get to spend more time with me . But when I see hurt in their eyes thinking I am upset with them i stopped complaining. My brothers are all that left with me i don't want to lose them .

I just hope our future luna soon come and kicked this Alisa from our pack. Hope she is kind and smart lady