Leaving To A New World

Start from the beginning

Now Naruto looked different gone was the sun kissed blond hair which was now red and the whiskers were also gone but kept his blue eyes. He was also taller and more muscler.

Now came to getting the memories of the jutsu of his parents. By the kyubi Chakra weakening the seal he was able to get the access to the souls of Minato and Kushina and take there memories bit by bit. He transfered them to naruto which took 4 hours. After that he went to his mindscape.

Naruto : Hey kyubi how does one aquire the sharingun.

Kyubi : That simple trough pain, suffering, trauma and loss. Painful emotions do the trick

After that Naruto thought about his past and his sharingun span to life ended up going to mangekyo sharingun. The kyubi analysised Narutos sharingun and realized it not m.s but e.m.s. After seeing it he kept quiet.

Naruto : kyubi can you tell me where my parents house is I want to take what belongs to me.

The kyubi tells him where it is and he goes there. Upon arriving the gate open for him naruto goes inside and takes the books about Chakra and elemental theory, all sealing jutsu scroll, all jutsu scroll ranking from C-S, pictures of only his mother and he found some gold, he seals everything in a storage scroll. Naruto also decides to go to the Uchiha Compound and take scrolls which contain information about the sharingun and mangekyo and all fire jutsu scrolls. After that he uses a transformation jutsu and buys black anbu pants and mask and a black T-shirt with the Uzumaki circle.

Kyubi : Are you done kit, we need to leave?

Naruto : Ya, since it's night time we can leave now I want nothing to do with this place oh before I forget I should cancel the toad contract.

Kyubi : Good thinking.

Naruto goes home undose the henge and wears his new clothes and mask and moves out to the gate but unknown to him Hinata was observing him and rushes towards the hokage tower to inform Tsunade. She rushes in through.

Hinata : Lady hokage I just saw Naruto leave the village.

Tsunade : WHAT. Are you sure

Hinata : yyes

Tsunade : Shizune get me Jiriya right now.

Shizune nods and goes. Tsunade begins to worry because she did not want Naruto to be caught by the Akatsuki and was worried for his safety. A few moments later Jiriya comes in panicking.

Jiriya : Is it true

Tsunade : Yes

Without a second thought Jiriya rushes towards the gate so he could catch up to naruto.

Now naruto had made it quite far away from Konoha his was sure he can begin performing the jutsus.

Naruto : Now let us begin before we do I would like to know your name

Kyubi : why

Naruto : Because you saved me from konoha, you are giving a chance to start my life a new and you are my one true friend here.

Kyubi : Fine my name is Kurama and don't you forget.

Naruto : I'll never forget get it.

Kurama tell naruto the hand signs to do and he does them and slams his hand on his stomach destroying the seal and Kurama is freed.

Jiriya who's on Naruto trail feels the 9 tails power and sees the body and begins worry.

Kurama : Naruto someone's coming

Naruto : who is it.

Jiriya arrives seeing a boy with a mask talking to the 9tails. Naruto senses that its jiriya and tells him to come out. Jiriya is shocked that this boy was able to detect him