Prologue

The lives led by each individual vary in numerous ways. Some are weary of the life they have and choose death, some follow the circle of life like animals, while others are enthusiastic about living to achieve something.

This includes a young woman who is currently pursuing her studies in her final semester of college. A life she will truly begin once she graduates and steps into adulthood or the workforce.

On the other hand, she also has a hobby of writing stories. Every story she creates, she always incorporates her own characters or her own name.

Odd?

Though it may sound odd, at least it brings joy to her rather than listening to cringe-worthy comments from others.

Having a hobby of writing stories is quite enjoyable and kept secret, isn't it? Almost every time, she will either create or continue a story she has already made, even though sometimes the plot she creates becomes quite complex or deadlocked. It's commonly known as Writer's Block.

At present, she is typing a story after returning from campus.

Of course, accompanied by a song that boosts her spirit in creating it, as well as a drink on her left side.

She is contemplating what kind of plot she should create, especially action scenes. Imagining how those actions would unfold.

"Shuut...!"

Apart from thinking, sometimes she also acts out the movements. If she encounters difficulty, she surely seeks references on how to fight, whether from comics, animated videos, games, or the like.

Before she knows it, the time shows 9 p.m. Usually, she would go to bed by 8 p.m., but because creating the story is too enjoyable, she continues until 9 p.m.

Her gaze shifts to the wall clock. "Hmm... 9 p.m. huh. I'll try to continue until 10 p.m..." she says while continuing to write her story.

One hour later

Finally, she feels heavy with drowsiness and decides to go to bed. It's pointless to force herself even though she's delving into an enjoyable plot.

"... I'll continue tomorrow. Besides, I don't need to go to campus tomorrow."

She shuts down her laptop and the lights, then immediately climbs into bed. She gazes at her phone screen for a moment with the wallpaper of her favorite character, even hoping to dream about it.

She yawns and drifts off to sleep.

.

.

.

Hearing the alarm sound from her phone, she slowly opens her eyes.

"Yawn..."

Rubbing her eyes and sitting up on the bed. But what she feels is not a bed. "Hmm? Why does this mattress feel like... grass?"

Her hands explore while gathering her senses to fully wake up.

Once she's fully awake, her eyes widen. "Huh?"

Instead of being in her room, she finds herself in a garden.

"Huh?!"

She rubs her eyes again with what she sees. "Why am I in the garden? There's no way I could have been brought here while sleeping---"

Her eyes turn to what she's wearing. Ordinary clothes, not pajamas. Moreover, she's not wearing a headscarf, so her hair is visible.

Seeing a fountain in the middle of the garden, she runs there and stares at her reflection. "I... I..."