"Why didn't you raise him?"

"I will explain another time alright? Right now I'm going to check up on Changbin, tell Minho to go looking for Jisung when he comes home." Chan walks out of the kitchen, hoping his oldest has calmed down a bit.

"Why doesn't hyung go looking for Jisung?"

Seungmin shrugs, going back to his homework.

"Minho hyung is better at calming down Jisung hyung than Channie hyung." Jeongin sits down next to Hyunjin sipping his drink.

"Do you think maybe Jisung feels lonely?"

Hyunjin and Jeongin look over at Seungmin, who is still doing his homework.

"What do you mean Min?"

"Well, Felix and I are both Fae, you two and Changbin hyung are all shifters. Jisung has no one, he doesn't go to school either." Seungmin looks up at Jeongin and Hyunjin who look at him in shock knowing that Seungmin has a point. All three of them have someone that is the same or close to their powers, Jisung didn't have that here. All three of them go to school, Jisung doesn't. Now that they think of it, every time they hang out Jisung doesn't go with them.

"I'm a terrible older brother." Hyunjin mumbles.

"I think we all are terrible brothers to him." Seungmin states.

Minho walks into the garden, hoping that Jisung is somewhere around. He stops walking when he hears a voice coming from above him, he stays quiet and listens.

"Can you please come over?"

"Sung if I could I would come over right now but I can't remember."

"But hyung, I'm the odd one out. Even Binnie hyung said my magic was stupid."

"Well fuck Changbin, that's so rude I will fight him next time I see him. Listen Sung, your magic isn't stupid. He wasn't thinking when he said that, he was just upset."

"I guess. I just want someone here that understands magic. I love my brothers but none of them understand. They all have someone that understands but I have no one."

"That's not true, you have YoungK hyung right?"

"He went back to Japan..."

"Damn sorry Sung, look I will try and work things out. The moment I do I will come back to South Korea, so always have an extra bed prepared."

Jisung chuckles, shaking his head. "Don't worry, we already have extra beds."

"You can always go visit Haru hyung."

"But he lives so far away."

Min-Jae chuckles. "You can teleport."

"Rude, I don't wanna go by myself"

"Why not?"

"The man scares me."

"Fair, anyway I have to go Sung. I will try magic call you tomorrow so we can see each other."

"Okay, I will try my best to learn too so that you don't have to waste your magic all the time hyung."

"Take your time Sung. And hey it's not a waste of magic to call you."

"Sure hyung, bye."

"Byee Sungieee."

Minho sighs, looking up the tree to see Jisung up there, swinging his legs from the branch. "Sung?"

Jisung hums, looking down at Minho. "Oh hi hyung."

"What are you doing up there?"

"Just hanging out."

Minho hums. "Wanna come down and talk?"

Jisung pouts but humps down the tree, looking at Minho. "I'm not going back inside." He huffs, crossing his arms over his chest.

Minho sighs, walking to the pound with the younger. "Why not?"

"Everyone is being rude." He sits down, grabbing a stick.

Minho frowns, sitting down next to the younger. "Why do you feel that?"

"Binnie said my magic is stupid. Others don't like me either."

"But Bin loves you using magic?"

Jisung shakes his head, poking one of the new frogs he had gotten for Christmas. "Yelled at me."

Minho sighs. "Jisung? Do you have anything to do with everything that has been going on? The burning pencils, the hairdye.. Hyunjin falling?"

The boy shakes his head. "Well, not that I'm aware of. I'm not using my magic?"

Minho frowns. "Let's talk with Chan, okay? See if we can figure out what's going on."

Jisung pouts, really not wanting to go inside.

"Come on." He holds out his hand for the younger.

Jisung sighs, taking Minho's hand and following the older into the house.

"Hyung! Am I adopted?!" Changbin stares at the bully in front of him, waiting for Chan's answer even though he already knows it.

"Yeah!"

The bully's eyes widen. "I'm so sorry, I didn't know."

Changbin rolls his eyes. "Don't say stuff if you don't know someone, now if you excuse me. I have to go back to work. Leave my brothers alone or else." With one last glare at the guy, Changbin turns around and walks back to the counter.

Seungmin bites his lip, looking at the ground. "Thank you hyung."

Changbin pats his shoulder. "Always, I'm your big brother. If anyone is causing you trouble, just tell me."

The younger hums, nodding his head. "Thank you."

"I'm sure they won't bully you anymore, can always ask Sung to turn them into frogs or walrusses if you want."

Seungmin chuckles, shaking his head. "I don't think he is allowed to."

Changbin shrugs. "He doesn't care."

"True." Seungmin walks to the stairs. "Goodluck."

"Thanks, tell hyung I'm closing the store in an hour."

The younger nods before walking into the house.

"Hyung?" Jeongin looks up when he sees Jisung and Minho enter the house. "Are you okay?"

Jisung hums, smiling at the younger. "I'm good, sorry if my magic hurt any of you. I didn't know it was doing stuff."

"That's okay." Hyunjin chuckles. "Hyung told us."

Felix nods his head. "I honestly don't mind the blue hair."

Jisung frowns. "My magic can't color hair?"

Jeongin quickly turns into a fox, jumping on Jisung's shoulder.

Minho's eyes widen. "Yang Jeongin! Turn back now."

The little fox shakes his head.

"It's fine hyung." Felix chuckles.

Minho glares at the fox. "We will talk later."