Luna:human trafficking ruined your life but you joined the boss of human trafficking why so stone hearted *looks at him deeply*

Yoongi:I agree human trafficking ruined my life but I like this life more so....yes *smile*

Luna:don't smile like that it doesn't suits you *scrunched nose*

Yoongi:don't scrunch your nose like that but ok nevermind you look cute *chuckles*

Wait what did he just said I looked at Jennie and Liana they was also amazed like me Luna was take aback buy his reply I looked at her and smirked

Luna:I hate cute word *glared*

Yoongi;but you look cute and that's the fact *sips wine*

Luna:whatever *rolls eyes*

Jimin:I didn't knew that hyung but thanks for choosing me I really feel blessed knowing I have you *smile*

Yoongi:aww....want me to cry?not happening in this life *ruffles his hair*

Jimin:yaa....don't be like that looks girls are looking at me *points at dancers*

Liana:correction they are looking at your body and money *sips cola*

Jimin:ahh....so?I am also hood with it *sips whiskey*

Luna:so....what about you Lisa?how did you met Jennie? *raised eyebrow*

Lisa:we met in Thailand 3 years back actually I used to live there she came there especially for me *looks at jennie*

Jennie:umm....i-i ju-just get information that you want to join this mafia world so I approached you *laughs nervously*

Lisa:hmm....I wanted to do it cuz of my Dad he was a well know drug supplier but I wanted to do something different so i become a bodyguard *smile*

Jennie:I joined this world just to make my own name I didn't wanted anyone to call me by my Dad's name *gritting teeth*

Lisa:but why unnie?Dad's love there daughter like a princess *smile*

Jennie:not always Lisa sometimes they give very deep wound in our hearts *smile*

Lisa:my Dad and Mom was living a good life but suddenly one day when I was out for my college someone killed them mercilessly especially my Dad maybe one of his enemies I remember how messed up I was that time it's been 4 years they died *sad tone+looks down*

Jennie:that killer killed them mercilessly that's so bad *rolls eyes+sips whiskey*

Jimin & Luna:wait what? *looks at jennie*

Jennie:what?just think about Lisa how much she suffered but it's ok Lisa maybe your Dad did something very bad with that killer *fake sadness*

Lisa:yeah....maybe it doesn't matter now cuz they are gone and now I am here living my life thanks to you unnie thanks for approaching me *smile+hugs her*

Jennie:obviously afterall uou was innocent and just wanted a good life *smirk+hugs her back*

Liana;Lisa you're 24 right? *looks at her*

Lisa:yeah just like you *smile*

Luna:Jennie is 27 damn *sips wine*

Lisa:excuse me guys I have to use washroom *walks away*

Liana,Jimin,Luna & Yoongi:what the fuck Kim Jennie how can you be so unique *amazed*

Jennie:well I am born with uniqueness *smirk*

Jimin:but what if some day she will get to know taht you killed her parents? *serious tone*

Jennie:that day will never come cuz when i was killing them I was wearing a mask *sips whiskey*

Luna:Jennie relationship between you and Lisa can get complicated if she will know you're her step sister *serious tone*

Jennie:I know that's why I am waiting for right time *sighs*

Yoongi:will Lisa hate her father after knowing what he did with you and your mother? *raised eyebrow*

Jennie:I don't know it's her choice what will she think but she is my step sister and that's it I need some proofs to show her that's it *serious tone*

Liana:wow....your life is very messy *hols her hand*

Jennie:I know but ok I can fix it *smile*

Luna:I know you're Kim Jennie afterall and we Kim's are born smarter *smirk*

Yoongi:nice joke next one please *laughs*

Luna:shut up Yoongi *rolls eyes*

Yoongi:aww....don't be angry *smile*

What the fuck is going on seems like wine reached his mind I looked at Luna and she qas amazed with his words as well as me she looked away and drank her wine in one gulp

Yoongi Pov

I was smiling internally looking at her expressions we both know that we both love eachother but still acts like a jerk to eachother so let's end it today you'll be mine today no matter what

I smiled and sipped wine ahhh.....Luna you're just like  wine you can attract anyone to you just like wine, you can intoxicate them without hard work just like wine ahh....now it's enough I hate your hand on Jimin I want them on mine

Jimin:Luna you're looking very beautiful as always *pecked her cheeks*

Luna:aghh...I hate your lips Jimin *wipes her cheek* well thanks *smile*

What the fuck Luna why you always do that?I know you're not innocent you knows that it makes me jealous I looked away and my grip on wine glass tighten I sighed and gulped down the wine in one go

Lisa:I am back guys *sat beside jennie*

I was looking at the performance on stage when suddenly a dancer looked at me she slowly walked near me hmm...Luna let me make you taste your own medicine I smirked and and the dancer walked close to me

Yoongi:come here sit on my lap *looks at luna*

Luna:wait.....Layla are you ok with it *glared at Yoongi*

Layla:I am good Mam *bows*

She rolled her eyes and again looked at me I smirked and pulled her on my lap she was creasing my chest but my eyes are on Luna everyone was talking to eachother but we both was having a intense eye fight

Ahh....Luna why so hot?I chuckled and looked at Layla she was trying her best to seduce me but if she knew I want her owner to seduce me and then I will fuck her and after that I will love her

I was waiting for this party from very long time it's been 2 years I love her and she is mine that's it tonight I will claim her and then she will see how romantic I can be she only saw my provoking side

Jimin:seems like both Layla and hyung are enjoying this moment *sips whiskey*

Liana:go....ahead choose one for yourself *laughs*

Jimin:oh....no...I am good my view is right infront of me *looks at jennie*

Jennie:and my next target is right infront of me *sarcastic tone*

Jimin:ohh...man you make my heart go crazy girl *dramatic look*

Jennie:stop it Jimin I really hate it when you flirt with me *rolls eyes*

Jimin:but I like it and you know I always do what I want to do *wink*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author=so this is for today I hope you all will like it well I will see you all in the next one bye for now by the way what you think about Yoongi plan bye....for now....