27

"HAN JISUNG!" a bottle was thrown towards the door.

"psycho bitch." minho rolled his eyes.

"where the fuck were you? FUCKING ANSWER ME!" his father walked to him, roughly grabbing his arm.

"ji?" yuna called out as she walked into the room. "what's going on?"

"go back to your fucking room, yuna." juwon spoke sternly.

"dad, let him go." yuna shakily spoke.

"you don't fucking tell me what to do." he laughed as he slapped jisung across the face.

"i fucking do." minho grabbed the man, pushing him back. "i fucking dare you to touch him again."

"and who the fuck are you?" he pushed minho.

"i'm the mother fucker that's about to whoop your ass, that's fucking who." minho punched him in the face.

"STOP!" ara screamed.

"you can shut the fuck up too." minho rolled his eyes, getting pushed back by juwon.

minho grabbed his collar and threw another punch at jisungs poor excuse of a father. and then another. and then another. and then another.

"ji what's going on?" yuna sobbed.

"na, it's okay." jisung assured gently as his voice wavered. "hyung stop."

minho was breathing heavily as he stepped back as jisung requested, pushing juwon back in the process.

"let's go pack your things."

"ji...where are you going? you can't leave me. please jisung you can't leave me!" yuna sobbed, panicking.

"it's okay na, we're going to get you out of here. just give us some time." jisung cried as he assured her.

"you mother fucker, what are you planning?" his mother was fuming.

"you two stay here and make sure they don't come after us. ji and i are going to grab his things." minho instructed chan and changbin.

"you got it." chan nodded with a sweet smile.

juwon was about to go after the two walking up the stairs, but froze when he saw changbin. he opted to pacing around the room, trying to figure out just what his son was planning.

"jisung! JISUNG!" yuna sobbed as she ran to his room. "stop, you can't! you can't leave me here! please i'm begging you!"

"na, legally, i can't take you with me yet. go stay with ryujin until we can take you out of their custody." jisung spoke gently.

"PLEASE!" she sobbed. "you can't leave me. you can't."

"hey yuna, my parents are going to get you out of their custody, okay? they're working as fast as they can, i promise you." minho spoke gently.

"you can't leave me!" she cried out weakly, trying to grab the clothes jisung was packing.

"na, it'll be short, okay?" jisung gently grabbed her hands. "i'm getting you out of here but we won't be able to if i take you with me. you're still a minor so mins parents could get in a lot of trouble if we bring you."

"jisung i am begging you. i can't stay here." she shook her head.

"do you want us to give you a ride to ryujins?" jisung asked gently.

"i want to be with YOU!" she sobbed. "i want my brother."

"yuna i am so sorry." jisung cried. "we're going to get you out of here, i promise."