12

"honestly, we can make it home by tomorrow morning if i drive all night." minho said as he looked at the gps.

"i don't want you doing that." jisung frowned.

"i'll be fine." minho dismissed.

"then i'll stay up all night to keep you company while you drive." jisung shrugged.

"okay, sounds good." minho nodded.

"you just like my attention." jisung playfully rolled his eyes.

"bingo." minho winked.

"be quiet and drive (far away). oh i'm going to play that song now." jisung gasped as he played deftones.

"does it count as driving far away if we're driving back home?" minho chuckled.

"don't ruin it." jisung groaned.

"sue me." minho stuck his tongue out at jisung.

"okay. you'll be hearing from my lawyer." jisung nodded.

"okay, i'll look forward to it." minho winked again.

"good. you better." jisung scoffed.

🚬

after driving all night, they'd made it to minhos house. the two walked in, minho sighing as he set their stuff down.

"your house is so cute." jisung sleepily smiled.

"let's go upstairs and go to sleep." minho nodded.

"nice of you to come back." chan chuckled, causing the two to scream and turn towards him.

"CHAN WHAT THE FUCK!" minho yelled.

"someone had to come take care of the cats." chan laughed at his best friends reaction.

"thank you, i hate you." minho breathed out.

"i love you too min." chan giggled. "you must be jisung!"

"no, i'm the new maid." jisung sarcastically replied. "who else would i be?"

"someone's tired. i'm chan!" he introduced himself. "so...you two are really..."

"yes, now we're going to go have a lazy love making session, you can leave now." minho rolled his eyes, dragging jisung up the stairs.

"see you guys later!" chan called out as he grabbed his stuff, leaving.

"thank you for staying awake while i was driving. you could've slept in the car." minho spoke softly as he shut his room door.

"you've told me a million times. i really don't mind, min." jisung chuckled, flopping down onto minhos bed.

"hey, scoot over." minho giggled as he sat on the edge of the bed.

"yes, let's lazily make love." jisung smiled as he rolled to the other side of the bed.

"let's go to sleep." minho laughed. "and when we wake up you can meet my cats."

"I GET TO MEET SOONDOONGDORI?" jisung sat up quickly.

"after! you get some sleep." minho chuckled at his reaction. "cmon, let's rest." he opened his arms.

"you don't have to tell me twice now that your arms are open and your chest is my pillow." jisung smiled as he laid his head on minhos chest, the two wrapping their arms around each other.

"good night." minho smiled softly.

"good night." jisung mumbled against his chest.

🚬