6

"my best friend is calling again." jisung sighed as he answered the call, allowing it to pause the song and play through the car speakers. "hey lixie, what's up?"

"when are you coming back?" felix asked.

"i don't know, why?" jisung spoke without a care in the world.

"sung, you can't keep doing this!" felix sounded frustrated. "we're all worried sick about you, wondering if you're waking up in the morning. we're your best friends we want you to come to us when things get tough, not run away."

"shouldn't you be used to this?" jisung sighed.

"i shouldn't have to be used to this jisung! you cant just keep running away from home when something happens or things get to be too much!" felix slightly raised his voice.

"are you gonna stop me?" jisung snickered.

"do you want me to call the police? or better yet, your parents?" felix fired back.

"what's your point here?" jisung sighed.

"are you kidding me? have you not listened to anything i've said? read any of my texts? jisung we just want you to come home!" felix was in disbelief at his best friends attitude.

"fuck that place. why is it such a big deal!?" jisung groaned.

"because i want to know you're safe, sung. anything can happen to you when you're god knows where." felixs voice softened.

"i'll be fine lix. can i hang up now? or are you going to be angry at me for that too?" jisung sighed.

"i didn't mean to make you mad...you just know how i get worked up." felix shakily spoke.

"no, lix. it's fine. i'm sorry for being so moody." jisung looked over at minho.

"just..call me every now and then to let me know you're alive. and let me know when you're coming home. stay safe, i love you, bye."

"i will lix. i love you, bye." jisung sighed softly as he hung up the call.

"that was...intense." minho nodded.

"it'll be fine. we'll be fine." jisung shook his head, pulling out a cigarette and lighting it.

"you sound like you're trying to convince yourself." minho chuckled.

"yeah well." jisung shrugged as he took a drag from his cigarette.

"we won't be gone for too long. we'll go back soon enough. and besides, you've got your bar boyfriend to protect you." minho smiled.

"that's very true." jisung smirked.

"there's an amusement park close to here, let's stop there." minho chuckled.

"yay!"

🚬

"it's huge!" jisung gasped as they entered the amusement park.

"let's go get food first." minho chuckled, dragging jisung towards the food stalls.

"okay, okay!" jisung giggled.

"let's get some corn dogs, is that okay with you?" minho smiled.

"uh duh!" jisung smiled excitedly. "we have to take pictures for me to post on insta."

"oh, eager to show me off?" minho teased.

"mmmm i really can't wait to show the world my bar boyfriend." jisung giggled.

"your friends think you're alone, how will they react?" minho chuckled.

"they'll live." jisung shrugged. "you have to post too, to make it fair."