23

"minho, foods ready!" his father called from downstairs.

"we're coming!" minho called out.

"min i'm scared." jisung whined, covering his face.

"don't be, they're perfectly okay with us." minho chuckled softly.

"your mom saw us making out! i'm embarrassed." jisung groaned.

minho gently took jisungs hands from his face, holding them in his own. he smiled softly at his boyfriend, staring lovingly into his eyes. jisung met his eyes and immediately got lost.

"let's go." minho smiled softly.

jisung only nodded, following minho to the dining room. the two took a seat at the table as minhos father placed the food in the center.

"hi honey, i'm nabi." his mother smiled gently.

"and i'm seohyun." his father smiled.

"i'm han jisung." jisung politely bowed.

"it's nice to meet you." nabi smiled warmly. "how long have you been together?"

"we literally got together earlier today. but i've liked him from the moment i met him." minho smiled softly.

"how'd you meet?" seohyun asked.

"promise not to kill me?" minho chuckled.

"lee minho what did you do?" nabi sighed.

"we met at an abandoned playground and decided to run away together for a little bit." minho smiled sheepishly.

"oh my god." nabi shook her head. "you ran away with a stranger? lee minho i should kill you myself since he didn't."

"relax, love." seohyun chuckled. "they fell in love, i think it's romantic."

"well, thank you for not murdering our son." nabi giggled.

"and i thank your son for not murdering me." jisung joined her in giggling.

minho watched with a fond smile on his face. seohyun saw his expression, smiling softly to himself.

"okay, let's eat." seohyun smiled.

the four began eating, talking amongst themselves as they got to know jisung better. minhos parents were the sweetest people jisung had met. and don't get minho wrong, he wasn't angry at his parents for abandoning him.

when he was younger he didn't really understand why his parents were never home. when he got to high school it began to anger him. but once he grew up, he understood they were busy with the company.

did it hurt to think the company was their priority? yeah. a lot. but he keeps reminding himself it was so that he could have a good future. so that he could live a good life. did it work? materialistically, yes. emotionally, not really. but he couldn't help but give understanding to his parents.

"how long are you home for?" minho asked.

"we'll be home for this next month and then we go to japan for a business meeting." seohyun replied.

"yes! a whole month, we took leave to come spend time with you but it seems you've had good company." nabi smiled.

"mom don't tease me!" minho groaned.

"sorry, i didn't expect to come home to my son making out with a boy in his bed." she wiggled her eyebrows.

"what now? we have to keep the door open?" minho chuckled.

"what? min, you're grown. i don't care what you do. and besides, it's not like you can get him pregnant. just...lock the door next time like a normal person, jeez." nabi chuckled.

"why couldn't i have normal parents?" minho sighed.

"fine, no hanging out alone in your room, all doors open at all times, and leave room for jesus." seohyun chuckled. "normal enough for you?"

"eh, it'll do." minho shrugged.

"and now's the part where you're a normal boy and you don't listen to anything we just said." nabi joined in on their jokes.

"definitely." minho nodded as he grabbed jisungs hand. "i have to cuddle him to sleep tonight or i won't sleep well."

"awwwww." nabi smiled. "you guys are so cute."

"thanks, i know." minho nodded cockily. "we're the cutest couple to ever exist. better than all our friends."

"min it's not a competition." jisung giggled.

"it is now." minho shrugged.

"okay, we will clean up here. you two go to minhos room." nabi smiled. "and keep the door open!" she called out as the two stood up.

"we won't!" minho laughed as they walked away.

"i was definitely being serious, lee minho!" she shouted sarcastically.

minho and jisung giggled as they made their way to minho's room.

"wait is your phone still downstairs?" minho asked.

"oh. yeah." jisung shrugged.

"be right back. wait for me in bed." minho placed a gentle kiss on jisungs lips.

"okay min." jisung nodded.

he made his way to sit on minho's bed. he smiled softly to himself as he laid down, waiting for his boyfriend to come back. he loved the dynamic his boyfriend has with his family. he envied it just a little, but he loved watching it.

"i'm back my love." minho smiled softly as he shut and locked the door, handing jisung his phone.

"thank you honey." jisung smiled.

"of course." minho kissed him as he climbed into bed.

the two covered up, jisung immediately reconnecting their lips.

"i think i'm addicted to kissing you." minho giggled.

"i am too, don't worry." jisung smiled.

a/n: IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED THIS IN SO LONG, I WILL MAKE UP FOR IT.