24

⚠️ smutty (FUCKING FINALLY) ⚠️

it was now sometime in the middle of the night. the two were laid next to each other, lazily making out. minhos hands gently rubbed jisungs waist under his sweater.

"ji..can i touch you?" minho whispered softly.

"yeah. i just don't want to go all the way with your parents in the house." jisung nodded, his heart beat picking up.

"is this okay?" minho asked as he slid his hand past the waistband of jisungs sweat pants.

"yeah." jisung nodded as minho slowly palmed him.

minho reconnected their lips, slowly stroking jisung. jisungs breathing picked up as his hands gripped minho's sweater. minho held him close as he teased the tip of his cock.

"look at me." minho broke the kiss.

jisung looked up at him while he touched him. minho was obsessed with the blissed out expression on his boyfriends face as he panted under his touch. jisung kept his eyes on minhos as he moaned quietly.

"can i touch you too?" jisung whispered.

"of course, my love." minho nodded, his eyes never leaving jisungs.

jisung slipped his hand past the waistband of minho's sweatpants, slowly taking ahold of minhos dick. he began slowly stroking him, matching his teasing pace. the two maintained eye contact as they touched each other.

"i have been wanting to do this for so long." minho whispered.

"since when?" jisung whispered back.

"since i was your bar boyfriend and picked your outfit for the club." minho replied.

"w-wow, oh fuck hyung, t-that's a really long time." jisung panted, trying his best to keep his eyes on minho.

"y-you looked s-so good." minho stuttered as jisung pleased him.

jisung leaned down, pulling minhos waist band back. he spit onto his dick, laying back as he continued to stroke him. minho reconnected their lips to conceal a moan, both of them speeding up the pace of their hands.

"holy fuck." jisung moaned, throwing his head back.

minho watched his facial expressions, feeling his body quivering on the bed.

"look at me, my love." minho whispered.

jisung opened his eyes, looking into minhos. minho began stroking faster. he watched as jisung sharply inhaled, connecting their lips. jisung matched the pace of minhos strokes, feeling his orgasm approaching as minhos strokes got faster and faster.

"min...holy fuck.." he moaned quietly, breathing heavily. "i'm gonna cum."

"go ahead my love." minho watched his face as he quickly stroked his dick. he watched his face as his eyes screwed shut and he painted minhos hand with cum. "good boy." he placed a gentle kiss on jisungs forehead as he pulled his hand out of his pants.

"hyung, let me get you there." jisung whispered as he opened his eyes, minho wiping his hand on a towel.

"you don't have to love." minho spoke gently.

"but i want to. can i suck you off?" jisung whispered.

"okay. go ahead my love." minho nodded.

jisung moved, situating himself between minhos legs. he pulled the waistband back down, wasting no time to begin sucking. he took the tip into his mouth, bobbing his head as he stroked him.

minho covered his mouth to muffle his moan as he threw his head back. he quickly picked his head back up, watching jisung suck his dick. jisung made eye contact with him as he already felt that familiar knot forming in his stomach.

jisung deep throated him, moaning as minho came in his mouth. minho couldn't speak as he held back a moan. jisung didn't move, breathing through his nose as he swallowed. minho gripped the sheets as jisungs throat tightened around him. jisung pulled back, kissing minhos tip before laying back next to him.

"i'm so sorry, i meant to warn you but it happened way too fast." minho panted out.

"it's okay, i don't mind." jisung smiled.

"let's go shower." minho placed a gentle kiss on jisungs lips.

minho got up, pulling jisung forward to pick him up. he picked jisung up bridal style, carrying him to his bathroom. jisung giggled as minho gently set him down. he started the water, helping jisung undress.

jisung stood under the warm water as minho undressed. minho joined his boyfriend in the shower, wrapping his arms around his waist. he placed a gentle kiss onto his shoulder. that progressed into open mouthed kisses.

"can i give you hickeys?" minho asked quietly.

"you can do whatever you want." jisung nodded. he turned his head, allowing minho to connect their lips.

minho left kisses along jisungs shoulder. he trailed them to his neck, biting and sucking on the skin. he turned jisung around, pressing his back against the cold shower wall.

"can i touch you again?" minho whispered.

"yes." jisung breathed out.

minho took ahold of jisungs dick, slowly stroking it as he sucked another hickey onto his neck. jisungs head was thrown back against the shower wall, his back arching off of it as his boyfriend pleased him.

"holy fuck, min." jisung panted out. "i have an idea."

"i'm listening." minho replied as he sucked a hickey onto his collarbone.

"come here." jisung placed minho so their bodies were pressed flush against each others.

he wrapped his hands around his boyfriend dick that was pressed up against his own. minho smirked, pushing one of jisungs hands away so he could wrap his around with him.

he thrusted up into their hands, both of them moaning quietly at the feeling. minho continued to fuck into their hands, his other hand pressed against the shower wall. jisungs other hand gripped his boyfriends shoulder as he got them off.

the sounds of their panting and quiet moans filled the bathroom underneath the sound of the running water. minho pressed his forehead against jisungs, looking into his boyfriends eyes as he sped up his thrusts.

"fuck, min." jisung breathed out.

"i fucking love you." minho whispered.

"i fucking love you." jisung replied with a soft smile which quickly turned into an 'o' shape as he felt his orgasm approaching. "i'm so close." jisung whined.

"wait for me, my love. i'm almost there." minho panted. "just keep looking at me."

jisungs legs shook as he gripped minho's shoulder harder. he desperately wanted to close his eyes but it was very clear his boyfriend enjoyed the eye contact as he got him off. so he kept his eyes glued to minhos.

"fuck, i'm gonna cum." minho quietly moaned.

"fuck." jisung moaned out as he came, him and his boyfriend painting their stomachs and hands with their cum.

"holy fuck." minho panted.

"i can't wait for you to actually fuck me." jisung giggled.

"i'll be looking forward to it." minho smiled. "let's actually get cleaned up now."

a/n: i find eye contact extremely hot but struggling to keep eye contact because of the pleasure is so much hotter.