"But, why? Everyone is safe and the manor can be rebuilt." he exclaimed. "... to show i can hold my ground, and show that I can handle life's adversities. And what it takes to be a huntress" she declare with eyes filled with conviction. Seeing this klein relented and composed himself. "then ... ill support you along the way" he said making her smile. Suddenly her scroll goes off alerting grimm approaching. "I have to go"

I know, please be safe." she said heading inside. The young heiress looks at the scroll seeing activity happening at the west side of the estate. She rushed forward, loading her rapier with the armor piercing rounds. With her semblance in summoning glyphs she sumon one in the air as she jumps on it as a platform launching her in air. She saw the hoard making its way, as she flips and propels herself with another glyph sending her to the ground stabbing it as she sends ice toward the grimm. Her first time facing these grimm was troubled some with their new forms, but she managed to deal with them. "Toward your right" Klein called out through her scroll she summoned smaller glyphs around her firing fireballs at the grimm. A mutant boarbatusk came at her but was blocked by a glyph, she then pushed the glyph charging it with earth dust as it exploded with a pack of grimm. a beowulf then latches its tongue around her hand, she switches with another but before that klein calls her. "Miss schnee! look out!"

But it was too late as soon as she turned, she's met with a mutant alpha beowulf as it slashed at her. The white hair girl let off a scream. "AAIIEEEEEE!!!"

"MISS, SCHNEE!!"

____________________________________________________________________________

SDC REFINERY

The white fang successfully infiltrated the refinery, incapacitating the human guards and security cameras. Once done they back the truck into the entrance and start loading container of dust of variant kinds, they even load some of the equipment to produce quality dust. They were working swiftly, under the guise of the eclipse, once it appeared the white fangs were in awe of the sight at the moment as the red hue bathed the surrounding, until their leader snapped them out of her stupor, reminding them of the objective.

So far their mission is going off without a hitch, however in some of the members there was an nagging feeling they all had, one deep within. Telling them to go find cover, it would be their faunus's instincts. A faunus instinct are rooted deep in them, and varies in different ways depending on a faunus characteristics, however these are not always concrete they vary from person to person. But one thing that is consent is there sense of danger akin to when they sense an earthquake or tsunami, but in this case its the start of the eclipse telling them to hide.

But unfortunately that was too late, "Adam look out!!" The bull faunus dodge an attack from a mutated major ursa, slamming it fist to the ground launching debris everywhere. Adam deflected some with wilt, his red sword. He then pulled out his secondary weapon blush. He fired the gun shots l;anding on the mutant. It roared out as it lunged at him but Adam was pushed out of the by his partner, while so she used her semblance, shadow leaving a double of her with red dust making it explode upon the grimm contact.

They both get up observing their surroundings, grimm attacking everyone from the white fangs to the SDC employees. The attacked out of nowhere baring through the surrounding wall the overrun the shield weaken it to the point where they break through. On top of this unprovoked attack they changed drastically.

"Adam what do we do?" the ravenette asked, Adam clenches his jaw he wanted to salvage this operation to the best of their ability. "We can have some of our men tamper with the equipment of the facility, while the rest of us take what we have and escape"

"Tamper?- you want it to explode!?"

"That the plan" he answered shamelessly, he'll let the humans be a distraction for the grimm while they make their escape. "We can't do that!!"