Somewhere along the line, I knew I just wanted to feel needed. I wanted to feel that she really wants me, I love having that feeling when she calls me hers.

No matter how much I denied it or acted indifferent.

"You are the perfect gift for me baby, and I want you to submit for me." She drove her hands into her curls that's tied up and removed the brown ribbons, placing them beside me.

She then straddled on top of me and wrapped her arms around my shoulders without another word from her lips. She gently kissed my cheek, grinding her hips on my clothed dick as she wrapped her legs around my waist.

Jesus christ.

I'm always surprised by her actions towards me, everytime she always surprises me one way or another. She moved her hips and teases my dick as she bit her lips, mildly whimpering in my ears and dug her nails into my shoulders as I held onto her hips.

I could feel her strength and pussy through the fabric. Her nails dug into me and it stung more because I had on no shirt as I rubbed the stinging marks her nails left on me. I moaned at her hips grinding, her lips kissing on me and her nails marking into my skin as I started yearning for more.

Her beauty, her skin, her tone, her fucking eye— everything about her were so mesmerizing, so enticing, so deliciously well kept.

I was in dazed watching her when she yanked me closer by my arms, making me tightened my hands around her as she rubbed her breast to my chest.

So pretty, so well-endowed.

She gently started bouncing on my clothed dick, choking me as she smirks at the face I was making showing that I was lost in too much pleasure.

"Fuck mommy, I-I submit." I admitted as my dick grew harder against her.

What the fuck did I just say?

I'm losing my mind.

"You're a much better gift for me and I love that name." She whispered in my ear, sucking and licking my earlobe and making me weak for her. Her soft smooth skin brushed against my cheek, which made me realize the distance between us was definitely zero.

Her dirty words stimulated me, making my dick rise more and sturdy. It twitched and quivered as she continued bouncing on it. I felt like I was about to nut and that's when she stopped and got off me.

"Remove your clothes baby, every last one of it." She demanded and I could see a plan forming in her eyes, a plan to torment me tonight.

"Azu can you just—"

"No, remove them now!" She hissed and I frown.

Fucking hell.

I got up and nervously removed my pants, regarding her gaze on me as I obediently took off my boxers next. My dick slips out, hard and painful with precum leaking from the tip.

I can't believe dry humping with her got me this fucking hard, harder than I've ever been.

She instantly smirked, watching my already hardened dick with greed in her eyes, they got darker and I took a step back in fear. "Good boy."

My dick twitched at the praise as I stood naked, feeling the cold air brush against my skin, teasing Mr. Every inch of my skin was on display for her eyes as she pushed me down on the bed again.

"To the headboard." She ordered and I slithered back to the headboard as she said, watching her frozen in one spot as her eyes never left my body.

She kept her daring eyes on me until I was finally resting my back against the headboard and she started crawling up to me, slowly planting her palms on both of my thighs as she separates them.