Its Just A Deal

"I told you he doesn't like burnt toasts! You will surely get fired today

"I told you he doesn't like burnt toasts! You will surely get fired today."

"I'm sorry, I got distracted a bit, I'll correct this just now."

"Hurry up, he'll be done swimming soon, Nida!"

The sound of water splashing came from a distant. The two waiters hurriedly tried to rearrange the spoiled breakfast as fast as they could.

"Burnt them again?" A lady in her mid-30s approached the two staffs.

"Don't you know how particular he is about these little things?" Both the staff hung their head as she observed them both.

"Don't just stand there like statues! Fix this before he's done," she ordered them and retreated back towards the swimming pool.

"I'll help him. You go and check if his suitcases are ready. He doesn't like being late." The other staff went obeyed the orders and left immediately.

The lady sat down on the chair and ordered herself a cup of americano. She watched as Suhail swam in the blue sparkling water. With a soft splash, he rose from the water.

His tan body covered in water crystal drops as they shined under the sun. His biceps flexed as he ran his hands through his hair. Light beard settled perfectly on his chiselled jawline.

"There's my Greek god," the lady smiled proudly.

"Ammi..." Suhail emerged from the water. A walking 5ft 9" sculpted statue. Perfectly toned body. Wrapping the white towel around his waist, he made himself comfortable beside his mother.

"Your breakfast is ready. Toast and black coffee, just the way you like it." She beemed.

"Thank you, ammi. There's something I need to tell you before we go back." He ripped off his shades and rested it on the table.

"Yes, I'm listening dear, go on." Suhail leaned in and took her hands in his.

" Suhail leaned in and took her hands in his

"I'm getting married." My mom stared at me blankly as I broke the news to her. She blinked multiple times to make sure that her ears weren't playing games with her.