Chap.10

Author Pov.

After a month and half...

Somewhere in Japan...

A man is sitting on a chair kept in the middle of the large and dark basement. His hands and legs are tied with rope. There are wound marks at many places on his body and his clothes are soaked in blood. He is looking at the woman sitting in front of him with fearful eyes.

Other side, The woman sitting in front of him is staring at him dangerously. Anger is clearly visible in her eyes. A man is standing next to her with his arms crossed. His aura is also similiar to that woman. Dangerous and powerful. Both of them are wearing black outfits. They are glaring at the man tied in ropes in front of them.

" Tell the truth, why did you betray us? " The woman said gritting her teeth in anger. The man tied to the chair in front of her didn't answer and kept his head down. That woman looked at the man standing next to her with stern eyes and signled something to him. He took the signal and moved forward and grabbed the hair of the man tied to the chair and forcefully pushed his head upwards.

" Tell otherwise the outcome will not be good. I'm still talking to you nicely but she won't. So Don't test her patience. " He said twisting their betrayer's fingers. A loud and painful scream came out of his mouth. " Wait!! He won't understand like that, Jimin!! " That woman said to her partner. " GUARDS!! BRING THE TOOLS. " She shouted. Her guards brought the burning rodes and handed it to her.

Seeing those rodes, the eyes of the man tied to the chair widened in fear. " N-No!! Y-you c-can't do t-this. " He cried. " Of course, I can do this. " She said and suddenly placed the rode on his hand. A soul-shattering scream came out of his mouth. " Aaahhhh." But she didn't care. She continued her torture on him.

After being tortured and screaming in pain for a while, he finally decided to speak. " W-wait!! I-I am tellingy yo-AAHHH. P-please stopp!! I-I will t-tell everything. Please STOP!! " He scream for his life. On hearing that, that woman released the rod from her hand and smirked. " So finally you decided to speak, huh!!- " She went back and sat on her chair like a queen.
" -You bastards know that there is no escape without saying the truth, yet you all waste yours and specially My, Kim Sooya's precious time. NOW BARK!! "

Introduction of Sooya

Kim Jisoo

- Age:~ 27.
- Mafia queen.
- Live in Japan.
- She has no parents. Has two younger siblings, Jennie and Jungkook who lives in a small village of Daegu, south korea.
- Loves them a lot and can't see them sad but also Strict towards them.
- keeps her identity hidden and known as Kim Sooya in the underworld.
- very beautiful but cruel, dangerous and very powerful.
- Never paid any attention to love life or you can also say that she has no interest in it.