Pain & Comfort

Hey guys...

How are you doin all? I hope all are doing well...

Lets see what happens next in vihan and meera's life & their journey.

____________________________________________________________________________

Days went by same, but meera's pain increases day by day and its quite difficult to watch her writhe in pain and the condition of veer was not very good. Due to constant pain in her breasts, she was not able to hold him and he couldn't cope up with not being embraced by meera. He would cry with sobs and hiccups and it was not acceptable with anyone. So once meera tried to hold him with vihan support but her pain would let her and she cried in pain and seeing her like this, veer panicked more. 

Therefore.. vihan thought to have a conversation with doc regarding her pain... Vihan called doctor moving on side so Meera or any other wouldn't hear him...

Ring ring ring....

D: Hello... Dr XYZ here..
V: hello doc.. this is Vihan Raichand here.. I want to talk about meera's condition
D: oh yes Mr. Raichand.. oh what happened anything concerning?
V:  yes doc... Meera is in severe pain and is unable to cope up with..
D: Mr Raichand.. as earlier discussed I have suggested that massage is a good solution for her pain.. coz it's been time when she last lactated.. on veer's birth right... That's why it's painful for her... You can give her massage because we cannot suggest any medicine as she is already on lactation medication.
Vihan becomes numb hearing him but comes out of trance hearing doc voice..
V: yeah yeah doc I will keep that in mind.. Thank you...

Vihan saw Meera moving towards room slowly to not strike any pain.. but her face shows another things and here veer is looking Meera with sad face and teary eyes..

Vihan picks veer and follows meera towards his room...
Meera lays on bed sideways and saw vihan with veer coming in.. seeing veers face.. her eyes welled up and she gestures vihan to give her veer.
Vihan slowly lowers veer in her arms and veer quickly snuggles in her more hiding his face in boobs and grabbing them with his small hands.. Meera slowly eases him and takes him in her warm embrace.. she places uncountable kisses on veers head and face making him giggle and she smiles hearing his giggles.. She talks with veer...
M (while caressing veer said): mera bacha.. mumma nei boht pareshan krdia na apne chottu se baby ko..
She places a loud kiss on his chubby cheeks and further added...
M: sorry baby.. mumma is very sorry.. mumma couldn't pick her baby but mumma will soon again do all the Masti with her jaan.. mera bachaa..
She snuggles him more in her and he slowly drifts in sleep ..

Seeing him sleeping.. Meera smiles softly and vihan is watching all this with his soft eyes...
Vihan thinks to tell Meera about doctors suggestions but he is hesitant about telling her.. Its her privacy which they are talking about.. and vihan know this about well but it's about Meera so she has the right to know but rest will be her decision..

He calls Meera in hesitant voice.. seeing him hesitating Meera's full attention is on him now..
M: vihan ji boliye na kya hua..
V: umm.. meine doctor se baat ki tumhari is badti hui pain ke baare mei.. and he..
Meera raises her eyebrows for him to continue..
M: aage toh kahiye na aap..
V: he.. he said..  ke tumhara dard Kam krne ka solution is massage..

She gasps hearing him.. she knows his intentions are clear but still how can she let him massage her.. specially on her intimate parts.. She looks towards him and he is already looking towards her with hesitating eyes ..
V: Meera... I won't intervene.. tum Jo bhi decision logi vo mujhe manjoor hoga... Mei bas tumhe dard mei nei dekh sakta.. mere veer ke liye tumne itna dard saha.. mei bas tumhari madad Krna chahta hun.. tum agr comfortable nei ho... Toh I can arrange someone who can give you massage but it's important for the pain you are feeling jaan..
Meera looks him with shy eyes and replies...
M: vih.. (takes a deep breath and continued) vihan ji.. mei uncomfortable nei hun.. bas... Mei bas..
V (holds her hand to soothes her nerves): Meera mei jaanta hun.. tum kya mehsoos kar rhi ho.. ye mere liye bhi asaan nei hai... I respect you.. alot.. mei tumhe zra sa bhi aisa de nei hone dena chahta ke I am taking any sort of advantage but mei bas tumhe dard mei nei dekh sakta..
M: vihan ji.. aap please Aisa mat kahiye naa.. I trust you more than anyone else.. mei bas.. I.. I.. ok you can help me as doc said.. (she said with close eyes, her cheeks and neck red with shyness)
Vihan leans forward and kisses her forehead.. his lips linger for few seconds and both inhale deeply...
I can give you massage daily at morning and night so it will help you throught the day and night.. if needed I can help you in noon too.. He said with red cheeks and ears and closes his eyes in shyness... Hearing her chuckle he opens his eyes and mischievously moves towards her and  closes the distance within their faces... His nose is touching her nose.. and lips are inches apart... He pecks her nose and smiles and places his forehead on her and caress her cheeks..
Seeing her close eyes.. he moves apart and went to shut the door.. and lays on his side.. and wraps his arm around her waist.. caress her bare skin on waist and slowly drifts to sleep as Meera and veer...

***

Vihan wakes up hearing a loud hiss sound and he quickly looks at meera who was sitting on bed with eyes closed in pain. Vihan goes towards her and caress her arm , she looks towards him with painful teary eyes, he quickly sat beside her and remove her pallu and gently places his hands on her boobs, she jerked feeling his hands on her sensitive breasts and looks him in surprise.

M: Vih.. Vihan ji ye aap kya kar rhe hain?

V: I talked to doctor sometime back, and he suggested that the pain you are feeling will be healed with massage too and he cannot suggest any medication and I cannot bear you in pain, so yes I will do the massage and we have already decided that naa jaan... tab phir ab kyu...

Meera huffs and shyly places her head on his chest but doesn't denies him for massage. Getting her acceptance, he gently moves his fingers on her breast to know the extent of her pain.

He with gentle moves starts massaging her and her breath hits his neck as she shifts closer to him in between.

He slowly with constant pace massage her and her breath deepens, he sometimes grope her boobs in his hands and the distance between them diminishes gradually.

Feeling her hot breath on his neck, he himself feels his body getting hot... he places his face in her neck and starts massaging and groping her boobs little aggressively.

She grabs his shoulders in tight grip feeling his rough hands.. and she moans softly.. 
M: ahhmmmhh.. mmm..

V(in husky and deep voice) :  kya pain kuch Kam hua?
She moans in response.. listening her.. his control loosen little and he places wet kisses on her neck...
Her response to his ministrations were instant.. whenever he places wet kisses her hold on him tightens and her nails prick his skin.. her one hand moves to his nape and pushes his face deeper in her neck..
His hands on her boobs and neck kisses was fueling something in both of them which are unknown to them... It's something which combines desire and emotions together..

Feeling her deep breaths and tight hold, he takes her skin in his mouth and sucks possessively and nips her skin with his teeth..
His one hand moves to her bare skin of waist and with other he squeezes her breast to quench his thirst for her boobs.. but it only increases further..
He gave several marks on her neck and his face moves to her cleavage. She looks down to him and saw his disheveled hairs and side face which has hues of redness and his beard pricking softly her clothed breasts...
He takes her visible skin in his mouth and sucks harshly and both of their hold tighten on one another... Meera arcs her back and her head falls back on headrest which further gives him access.. he was enjoying her soft skin and her full mounds under his hand... He encircles her waist and pulls her further to himself to mold their bodies together..
She too encircles her arms around his shoulders and her hot breath falls on his nape enticing him further..
Her moans were fueling his desires more but he comes out of his trance hearing her small hiss.
He looks at her with his disheveled state... His red face, eyes dark and filled with desire, red and wet lips... Meera too herself felt to gave him herself seeing his state...
He takes few deep breath and gently places his face on her bosoms and slowly massages again.. she too sighs and leans back to give him further access.
He chuckles softly in her chest, keep massaging, she looks towards him and taps his head as to ask what..
He looks towards her and shakes his head but places few pecks on his love bites on her cleavage and pushes his nose further in as to hide his face in her bosoms..
She rubs his back and both closes their eyes to relish this quality time they shared now.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys..
I am thinking to make next part of lactation.. what do you suggest...should I???
But with a twist.. after all it's all about love and twists 🤭🤭🤭