Visiting Doc

Hey guys... Well I am back.. I know it's just starting of my books.. but your comments really boost my morale and help me write with more and more enthusiasm...
Thank you for being so positive towards my book..

Let's start
---------------------------------------------------------

Precap:
He pushes her on bed and hovers on her.. she caress his nape and both looks towards each other with warmth in their eyes..

***
Vihan smiles looking her who is watching him with doe eyes and she raised her eyebrows watching his smiling face.. He shakes his head and makes himself comfortable on bed and nuzzles his face in her neck.. placing soft kisses there..

She stiffens for a minutes but relaxes after.. vihan sucks her skin near junction and her hold on him tightens.. He nips her skin harshly to which she hisses.. but he further soothes his bite with sucking more ... He gave her a big hickey on her neck along with small red marks around his mark. She shakes her head sensing what he is doing and pushes him softly.. He brings his face out of her neck and smiles mischievously wetting his red lips.. He slowly tries to remove her pallu.. but sensing his thoughts.. she holds his hand stopping him.. he looks her with pout and with little force pulls her pallu and sucks her visible skin from her blouse.. Her breathes quickens and her hands move towards his hairs unknowingly.. he gives her a love bite just above her bosom and nuzzles his nose on her bosom.. she moans softly and cups his face, sensing him getting out of control.. he lays on her and pulls the duvet on the three of them... And breathes heavily.. She caress his back and nape to calm his senses.. They both lays there in each other embrace..

After sometime.. feeling his deep breath.. she looks towards him to saw... Him sleeping peacefully.. she chuckles and he stirs but settles thereafter holding her close and pressing his face in her bosoms.. She decides to rest too as they have an appointment with doctors in noon...

***

In afternoon.. After getting ready Meera, vihan and veer went downstairs to leave for hospital... Seeing them ready Gayatri suggests to leave veer with them.. so they can attentively have a conversation with doctors and meanwhile G&A can spend some time with veer... Meera hesitated but vihan agreed quickly and hands over veer to his parents.. And moves out of the living room, Meera too proceeds to leave but take a look back at veer, seeing him playing she sighs in relief and move outside with slow steps.. Here vihan is waiting impatiently and honks and Meera trance broke... And she quickly move towards car and sits looking vihan in apology..

They reach hospital within 20 mins and were waiting for their turn..

While receiving a call from nurse, about their turn, Meera & Vihan enter doctor's cabin... Doctor smiles seeing them and welcomed them with greet

D: Aaiye.. Mr & Mrs Raichand

Meera stiffens hearing Mrs Raichand for her... Vihan tugs her hand to move and both sits on chairs for further dicussion..

V: Doctor we are here for the treatment as you suggested for veer..

D: Ahh.. Yeah I remember... How is veer now? Ab koi problem toh nei aarhi..

V: Nei doctor.. He is fine now.. but we thought we should hurry in treatment taaki dobara aisi koi problem naa aai.. (To which meera nods alongwith)

D: Ofcourse.. Toh Dekhiye baat ye hai. Mr Raichand.. Treatment is not a long process.. Kuch pills hai jo Mrs Raichand ko leni hai for atleast one week twice a day or may be further for some time...

But it will be painful for her as ab veer ko hue kaafi time hogya hai.. and milk production is stopped, so it will pain her..

Both Vihan and Meera looks towards each other, hearing him, Meera lowers her head in shyness and Vihan looks towards doctor with red ears hearing him..