CARING MEERA

Hey guys... How are you guys doing? Kaisa Raha apka weekend..

Well let's start the story...

---------------------------------------------------------

Precap: Meera is consoling vihan and slept on sofa with him on her partially.

Now..

Due to knock on the door, Meera wokes up and look vihan sleeping on her, his face hiding in her neck and hands clutching her blouse from neck. She shakes her head seeing his posture, but gently moves to sit and answer "come in".

Nurse enters the door to check veer's progress.. and smiles softly seeing Meera, who smiles back. After noting veer's updation on health, she moves out of the room.. and Meera rest her back on hand rest of sofa, while now vihan's head is on her lap.. slowly moving his head, she sits properly and places his head back on her lap and caress his hairs thinking all the things said by doctor.. Why didn't veer was breastfeed by his mom and so on.. After some time.. being in limited space, vihan's sleep disturbed and he slowly hmm and rubs and open his eyes and saw himself laying on meera's lap.. He looks towards her, to her already looking at him with a small smile on her face.. she softly caress his cheek and said" Aise kya dekh rhe Hain aap? Hmm? " To which he doesn't answer but snuggle closer to her and hmm.. He wraps his arms around her and try to get snuggle more.. Feeling his lips on her tummy, she gasps and her breathing picks up and said" vihaan ji.. koi aajayega aap kya kr rhe hai?" To which he looks her by pulling his face out with frown and says " Meera.. ab ek or shabd nei" to which her eyes widen in disbelief hearing him and watch his further pushing his face in her stomach moving her saare.. She feels his lips Nipping her skin and his teeth gently bites her.. She shudders and tugs his hair unknowingly.. "Vihaan.. ahh kyaa.. " she stutters. His grip tighten on her waist and he suddenly moved his face from her stomach and slightly pushes his body on her more and nippes her visible cleavage. He cups her boob in his hand and pressed to which she moans.. Her hands pressed his face more in her... Forgetting the place where they are..

Hearing some sounds from outside.. Meera came in her senses and pulls his face from her cleavage.. her breath hitches seeing his hooded eyes and red lips coating in slight saliva.. He licks his lips and pressed her boob in his hand and tries to tug her blouse.. she hold his hand and slowly cupping his cheek, caress his hairs from other hand while looking deep in his eyes which are expressing various emotions. She slowly presses a gentle kiss on his forehead and says " bas.. jo bhi hai.. Ghar jaake dekhienge.. hmm abhi aapke bache ko aapki zarurat hai vihan ji.. " Listening her words.. he rests his head on her boobs and hugs her.. and replies.. " or tumhara kuch nei lgta vo, hmm... Maa kehta hai or tum usse kuch maaanti hi nei". She shakes her head in negative and softly says " vihan ji.. meri liye boht ajeez hai veer.. aap nei samjheinge" ..
A knock on door interrupts their convo and vihan sits properly and settles her pally on her chest and neck and waist properly and answer to enter.. A young intern enters with nurse to examine veer and see his reports.. He while looking reports.. saw Meera sitting with vihan and slowly checks her out from heat to toe.. his eyes stopping at specific places which was noticed by vihan and he clears his throat angrily.. Interns watches vihan seeing him with death glare and quickly pretends to watch the reports..
I: Mr and Miss Raichand.. veer is be..
V: with cold voice interrupts him and said : Mrs hai vo miss nei.. Mrs Meera Vihan Raichand.. dobara ye galati naa ho toh better hai.. ". Sensing change in atmosphere, Meera holds vihan's hand and rubs her thumb on his hand to calm him down.. but vihan pushes Meera behind his back while her hand still in his grip.. Moving behind his back.. she rubs his back and he exhale slowly but his glare didn't change.. Interns hurriedly saw the report and instructs the nurse leaves in hurry..

Nurse: Mr and Mrs Raichand.. aapka beta ab bilkul tic hai.. ek baar doctor se mei final reports discuss krke aap confirm krdeti hun ke aaj hum discharge kreinge veer ko ya morning .. but Mrs Raichand.. aapko yaad hai naa ke aapko veer ko breastfeeding karwani hai.. it's very important for him..
Meera nods to her and she leaves.. Meera turns vihan towards her and see his angry cold eyes..
M: vihan ji..
V (he didn't let her complete) : har baat pe mei hi galat nei hota Meera.. tumhe ye baat samajhni hogi..
Vihan leaves her hand and tries to move out of from there but Meera hold his forearm and he stops..
M: meine aapko kab kuch kaha... Mei bas puchna chahti thi ke kya hua achanak se..
V (huffs angrily) : That bastard was checking you out.. How could he.. Jaan le lunga mei uski..
She gasps hearing his talks.. and pushes his to sit on sofa.. and sits beside him and says " hum yaha apne bete ke liye aaye hai.. naa ki ldai jhagda krne.. smjhe aap.. and chordiye ye gussa"
V: toh gussa chordne ka mujhe kya milega ... Hmm
M: kya chahiye aapko.. itne Ameer hai aapko koi kya hi dega.. she huffs..
V (naughtily) : jo chahiye vo dogi to bolo Varna rehne do..
M (pouts) : boliye kya chahiye..
V: veer ke saath saath breastfeeding...
Her eyes widen listening him and she stands up in shock.. He again pulls her to sit and raises his eyes... She pushes him and runs in washroom.. He chuckles loudly..

After composing herself, she peeks from bathroom , and not seeing vihan there, she takes silent steps towards sofa to sit, but he sneaks from behind her and wraps her in his embrace scaring her.. she shrieks and listening loud sound, veer woke up with loud cry... She huffs looking towards vihan and glares at him who sulks seeing her and went towards veer. She picks veer in her arms and wipes his tears and softly pecks his cheeks to which he snuggles in her warmth silently and sleeps in few minutes again.. She playfully with angry eyes looks towards vihan, who is sitting on sofa sulkily.. she giggles looking him and his eyes shot up to her... seeing her smiling and giggling sitting on bed with veer... He sulks further on sofa and huffs. 

Seeing him huffing, she gestures him to sit with her on bed and he quickly ran towards her and sits with her , seeing veer his expressions sobers and he caress his back , his tearing up seeing him in the state, but taking deep breath calms himself down. While sitting silently , both lost in their thoughts.. they didn't notice the time. And Its 9pm already... Veer is sleeping due to medication and vihan and meera are sitting chatting on random topics. G & A enters with dinner for them, Vihan informs them about doctor instructions and Abhi decidds to meet the doctor himself . G & M and chatting and Vihan & Abhi has come to meet doctor.

A: Doctor, veer ko kab discharge kar skte hai? And what are the precautions we have to look?

D:  Mr.Raichand.. veer ko morning discharge krdeinge and precautions nei bas kuch light medicines precribe ki hai vo deni hai and his mother has to feed him properly thrice a day.

V: yes doctor... Thanks 

And they leave the cabin and went to alloted room..  Their they saw, G & M playing with veer who was awake now,.. G asks vihan to have his dinner so that meera can also have the same. He nods and plates his dinner.. After sometimes, meera is having her dinner and vihan is playing with veer, And after their dinner G & A takes the empty containers and bid them bye not before giving lots of kisses to veer who laughs loudly seeing them... 

Meera asks vihan to sleep on sofa and she will sleep with veer on his bed... Incase veer wokesup in midnight, to which he nods. He lays on sofa facing veer and meera.. 

In the morning... After the final checkup of veer.. doctor bids them bye and the trio went home with G & A. Reaching RM, Meera holds veer in her embrace and asks permission of vihan and Gayatri to take veer with her in her room to rest for sometime.. But vihan insists her to rest in his room.. so it will be easier for him and her too to be accessible for veer's belongings, to which she nods after thinking for a moment..
Vihan,Meera and drowsy veer moves towards vihan's room.. After settling veer in his baby extended bed... Meera too lays oh bed and closes her eyes.. Vihan shuts the door and changes his clothes.. he too decides to rest for sometimes and too sleeps on bed....

Meanwhile.. taking a nap.. vihan wraps his arms around Meera and dugs his face in her neck and hmmms.. Meera Wiggles feeling weight on her but settles afterwards..

After sometimes... Hearing veers cries.. she wakes up and slowly moves vihan from her and picks veer and makes him drink his bottle . Due to medication, he was very drowsy and fell asleep quickly.. She lays him down and sits on bed and quietly with a smile on her face.. watches him sleep.. Vihan being vihan.. he again searches for her in sleep and places his face on her lap and eventually ends up digging his face in her stomach and nibbling on her in sleep.. She huffs a breath but chuckles seeing them and slowly caress their hairs..

She is nervous of the new phase in her life... Breastfeeding veer.. is a big thing ... She is not his mother.. and for how long will she stay with them.. afterall she is just doing her job.. but as per doctor.. it's important for veer...

She doesn't know.. what to do..

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys... How are you and kitni pasand aa rhi h aap loggo ko ye story.. please share your views.. it helps me write further..

And what do you think Meera should do .. she is in tough place right now..