Meera and veer masti

Hey peeps... so lets continue our story....

________________________________________________________________________________

She enters back in living room with him and decides to wake him up and starts his routine, She lovingly whispers in soft voice is his ear.. Veer bacha wake up baby... He stirs but didn't woke up.. She again says " veer... mera cute sa baby... wakey wakey jaan... He slowly open his eyes and give her a sleepy smile and gives a sloppy kiss on her neck, She chuckles and showers him in soft kisses on face, he giggles and hides his face in her. She moves to vihan's room and bathe veer and make him wear clothes.

After making him ready, she moves to her room and calls rita(maid) to bring veer's baby food and his toys from vihan's room. Within 10 min, all the toys and food is placed in meera 's room.  Meera quickly feeds him his brekkie and after burping him... she moves towards balcony of her room... She sits with veer there so he can breath some fresh air and absorbs some sunlight, After some time she again moves in room and lays down with veer.. And tries to make him talk... He talks some words... Like daddaa... mu..ummaa he recently started saying.. like these there are some more words which are not understandable in his dictionary.. 

So she thought to teach him some more... While laying with him on her bed, she face towards him and asks him to say daddiii.. 

M: veer betu..sayy daaa , and he complies in his baby voice... and she further asks him to say diii... Like this... she teaches him saying daaddii... She repeats this words approx 5 times and he repeats with her. Likewise, she teaches him saying.. daadu, fish, mum (pani), dudhu (milk ).

She see its afternoon... and decides to make him eat something and then its time for his nap. She calls rita (maid) and asks her to bring his bottle along with mashed fruit. She in sometime finishes making him eat his food and his eyes starts dropping.. she takes him in her embrace and lays on bed and cover them with duvet. She slowly sleeps with veer in her embrace... both looking like a mother and son duo...  Maid comes to take the leftovers and cooes seeing such adorable scene and leaves them sleeping with a smile on her face. 

After napping for some time.. Meera opens her eyes and looks at the watch and her eyes widen seeing the time 5:00 pm.. She and veer slept for long time she thinks slowly caressing his cheeks and with some  kisses.. she wakes veer who giggles feeling kisses on his face. Meera goes to living room and places veer on floor and he happily crawls here and there. 

With silent steps, vihan and his parents enter the mansion to surprise meera and veer, And their ears filled with happy loud giggles of veer and meera,  They with smile enter and see meera is sitting on carpet with veer in her lap and she is blowing raspberries on his stomach which earns her loud laugh and giggles from veer... Veer then moves towards meera and tries to blow raspberries on her neck with his saliva all over her neck....  and she giggles feeling ticklish. 

Vihan comes near them and taps meera shoulder, she looks him in wonder and says "Aap yaha kya kar rhe ho? , He chuckles and replies "bhai ghar pe nahi aayega bandaa kaam kar ke toh kaha jayega, hmm.."  She chuckles embarrassingly and looks towards G & A who shakes their head at their banter..  and sits on other sofa.  Vihan takes veer in his arms and meera wipes her neck and chest with pallu of her saree and playfully narrows her eyes at veer.. who laughs looking her. Vihan smiles looking them and hides his face in veer's neck and relaxes,. Veer pats his head in happiness and G & A chuckles... Maids brings water for them and take their sips. Veer tries to take glass of water from vihan and vihan immediately takes the glass out of his reach... He looks vihan with complaining eyes and everyone chuckles ... seeing everyone laughing veer smiles shyly and looks at meera with puppy eyes.. She forward her glass and lets him take a sip from her glass, he hurriedly cups the glass and her eyes widen.. and she also cups the glass over his hands and huffs a breath.