Lu Xingci! Is apologizing! To him!

The joy of victory overwhelmed Duan Jiayan, who felt as if he had won a complete victory in this battle.

“Well since you’ve said this, It’s not like I can’t forgive you.” Duan Jiayan thought. He felt increasingly comfortable and said: “Then after you return, reflect upon today’s mistakes daily and remind yourself never to commit them again for the rest of your life.”

“I built you a step ladder, yet you still want more?” Lu Xingci returned to his seat, his voice containing no emotion.

“…”

“Spoilt.” Lu Xingci concluded.

The first subject being tested for the Monthly Exam was Language.

Twenty minutes before the exam, the classroom was filled with restlessness. Song Yi asked to confirm for the last time: “Brother, are you sure you don’t want to board the bus? It’s still not too late to buy a ticket that can guarantee that you will improve greatly in the monthly exam rankings. “

“I’m fine.” Duan Jiayan refused very simply.

Zhao Minjun came in and asked everyone to wait outside their exam venue. Before leaving their seats, Duan Jiayan poked Lu Xingci.

When Lu Xingci looked over, Duan Jiayan took three pencils and paid formal respect to Lu Xingci.

After receiving such formal respect for no reason, Lu Xingci didn’t know whether to laugh or cry: “Is this a new way of cursing someone?”

Duan Jiayan: “Worshiping the god of learning before I take a test will bless me so that I can pass at the bare minimum.”

Lu Xingci saw that he seemed to really care about the exam this time and asked: “Did you memorize the ancient verses?”

“I memorized a few randomly-chosen sentences. It all depends on my luck now.”

“Try to write as much as you can for the essay.”

“Okay, I’ll write about my class president Lu Xingci. Even though he’s a bit stupid, he’s still a helpful, enthusiastic, and kind-hearted class president.” Duan Jiayan continued: “At the thought of my class president’s peaceful appearance, I can write a complete essay in mere minutes.”

“‘A peaceful appearance is used to describe dead people.”

“…”

“Your Language score is probably done for.”

“…Fuck off.”

Afterward, Duan Jiayan took only a few pens, not even his book, and slowly walked towards the last exam room.

Chen Yue watched as he walked into the distance, and patted Lu Xingci: “Brother, since when did you have such a good relationship with him?”

Advertisements
Before he even finished speaking, Zhou Xingchen ran over quickly. His voice was a little loud, directly covering up the second half of Chen Yue’s words.

“Brother Lu! Which ancient verses lines do you think will be on the test? I’ll write it on my arm.”

Lu Xingci glanced at him: “What were you doing earlier?”

“This was because I’m depending on your guesses,” Zhou Xingchen smiled mischievously: “I’ll go after what you point to.”

Lu Xingci said a few lines that might be tested, and then looked over at Chen Yue: “What did you say earlier?”