"I would suggest you wait till the fruit is ripe." Alice confidently comes closer for Aro to see.

"Turn him now, half of your prized possessions dies

"Turn him now, half of your prized possessions dies." It was a threat that Aro needed. He will want to wait. He will have to take a step back.

"Very Well, Adrien Swan, we shall see each other soon." He smiles creepily meanwhile, as Aro turned to Bella, he saw nothing."

Edward might've just led two baits for Aro. But it would meant that the Volturi won't harm them for now and it was enough assurance in this situation.

They will turn, that is what matters for Aro. And once they do, they will take them.

--------

Edward, Alice, Bella, and Adrien rejoin the Cullens.

While Bella is happy to be reunited with them, Adrien is still skeptic, analyzing and thinking about what Aro must've seen whilst holding his hand. Would that mean that he will be one of them? And Bella will also be a vampire? He wasn't gonna let that happen still.

"You guys smell like dogs." Rosalie comments glaring at Adrien. Clearly they've spent more time with the Quileutes.

-----

The Swans are now safe and sound back in Forks. Charlie let them slide for now. And everything seem normal at the dinner table.

"It's nice to have you two back here." Charlie said and both his children agree with him. "But you're still grounded for the rest your life." Pointing at Bella.

Adrien almost chokes on his food.
------

As Bella goes to her room, she sees Edward is already there. They were thinking about the events with the Volturi. The future. The Swan siblings turning into vampires. It was all too much to take in. But Edward invites her and Adrien to their house to discuss it formally.

 But Edward invites her and Adrien to their house to discuss it formally

"Bella, this is something we cannot just do in an instant." Edward keeps his hand in his pockets.

"But its something I know I won't regret." She tries to sound sentimental but Adrien isn't buying it thinking this is all impulse for her.

"I think the only fair way to handle this is by vote." Bella looks at everyone.

"You already know I'm voting 'no'."

"Alice?"

"Like you're not already my sister.     Of course, yes!" She is delighted and jumps to hug Bella, while Jasper rise where he sat. That's a yes.

"I vote yes. It'll be a relief not want to kill you." Jasper added in a stiff tone.

"Um.   Thanks? Okay, Rosalie?" Rosalie, torn, looks at Edward and then at Adrien.

"I'm not saying this because I don't like you, but this isn't the life I'd have chosen for myself. I wish there'd been someone to vote no for me...So... no." Rosalie glances at Carlisle.

While the rest voted yes. Adrien left abruptly. And Edward follows him.

"I know we never got along. But what Alice saw can still change. I'm trying my best to keep Bella alive. But whatever happens don't let it turn against you that you'd join the Volturi. Change it." Edward olaves a hand on Adrien's shoulder.

Bella sees opportunity to talk to her brother as well. "It is my life Ade."

"And you're throwing it away. Think about the people who wants to live but couldn't. Even the some of the Cullens, you can see it in their eyes how they regretted being a vampire." Adrien knew it would be useless to talk her out of it. Why is he even wasting his words on his stubborn sister.

"I'm not you, Ade. I don't run away when it's time to decide. I've made my choice. Either way I'll always be your little sister."

"Will you?"

-------------------------A/N

A/N

We're almost there. How strong is the bond of siblings. Already knowing the future, that they might have separate paths. Be enemies, possibly? A gamble with life and death. That only monsters can benefit from.