Everybody could kill

Start from the beginning

"I swear I don't." Bella defended.

"Well, Jacob's probably gonna tell you. His mind is a bit crazy. Like the things he thinks about you." Embry really letting it all out. Makes Ade laugh in embarassment.

"Oh please, not even you is safe." Jared gestured at Ade.

"Or is no one safe?" Bella really knows how to kill the vibe. It wasn't enough that she is a vampire lover isn't it? Leah could only roll her eyes at the poor human.

"She still thinks we kill people. How pathetic. Hypocrite." She comments but Sam only glared at her.

"We're not killing humans Bella." Jacob said disappointed at how Bella thinks of them. "The only thing we kill are Vampires."

"That's- that's actually good to know." Ade said trying to get to their good graces.

"Not good to know. Cause you guys can't fight vampires, they're dangerous." Bella has little faith in them really.

"We managed to take down the dude with the dreads didn't we?" Jacob said with an attitude.

"You mean Laurent?" Bella realizes it was them. The wolves.

"I mean Ade did clean him uo with a rifle first. Nice aim by the way." Jared salutes him.

"Once everyone's done. Jacob will take you home." Sam ordered just to ease and end the discussion. Now the two siblings get the authority of Sam. Even they nod.

"So is this like contagious?" Ade asks as he drives with Bella in the passengers seat, and Jacob at the back.

"You mean like those bloodsuckers?" Jacob isn't even holding back. "No. It's genetic. Although everything is their fault."

"They're not even here Jake." Bella glares at him.

"It's their kind Bella. You don't hear about wolves in Forks killing humans did you?" He shut her down. But everyone stayed calm as they reach their house and see how unusual the feeling is.

Jacob only took a wiff. "There's a bloodsucker in here." He and Ade took the lead cautiously.

"Do you think it's Victoria?" Bella asks.

"She's too smart to just put herself out here." Ade said as they take light steps.

But Bella sees the mercedes it's Carlisle's. She rushes in to the house despite the warnings of Jacob and Ade. She sees Alice and runs to her for a hug.

 She sees Alice and runs to her for a hug

"Come on in then." Ade invites Jacob but he wasnt gonna accept it. Be in a room with a vampire.

"I can't. This is their land. Treaty says we can't cross." Jacib looks at Bella disappointingly. "I can't protect you here."

"You don't have to." Bella said which hurts Jacob's feelings.

"It's okay Jacob. I'll take it from here." Ade assures him.

But the phone rang just as he was on his way out.

"Swan Residence." He paused. "He's not here. He's at a funeral." Then he hangs up.

But Alice rushes over to the phone despite Jacob being there.

"Who was it?" Ade asks.
"Dr. Carlisle." Jacob said.

Alice is somehow a bit concerned. "It's Edward. We couldn't reach him. All he knows now is that Bella had died. And he plans to kill himself. He's going to Italy to the Volturi."

"That was easy." Ade commented receiving a glare from Alice.

"Why didn't you let me talk to him!?" Bella is furious

"Why didn't you let me talk to him!?" Bella is furious. And she wasn't going to forgive Jacob now.

"We have to stop him. The only way to convince him you're alive is if you come with me." Alice said.

"Wait what?" Ade is not hearing this. "She's not going anywhere. Not near that group of who bees." Ade is taking up protectiveness standing beside Jacob this time.

"I'm eighteen, Ade. You can't stop me."

"Damn it. I'm going too." Ade isn't letting Bella go there alone now.

Charlie returns home to find a note that says his kids are out of town. He takes a second look but really what else could he do.

Just as he opens a can of beer, contemplating about his children's whereabouts

Just as he opens a can of beer, contemplating about his children's whereabouts. He hears a knock on his door. This late.

Opening it she sees a lovely face.

-----