19 - 𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗱𝗼𝗺 ( 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 )

WORDS: 1386

Weapons pointed at very vital spots, I carefully walked behind Blood.

Feeling very helpless, since I couldn't even use my powers..

We walked a little hallway before we stopped and stood in front of a door.

"We're here, don't worry, we didn't hurt them...that badly."

Opening the door, inside were Luffy and his crew tied up in a circle, together.

There were a lot of bruises and cuts on their bodies and half of them looked very exhausted.

"Luffy-!"

Conner put the knife to my throat a little closer, smiling.

"Mm, mm, mm, tch tch, watch yourself, (Y/N)."

Blood smiled, noticing my worried and anger face.

"W-Wait, blood, please don't hurt them anymore, I-I'll be yours! Just let them go!"

"Ah ah ah, can't do...all of them will be thrown into the ocean, I mean what if they come after us, and hunt us down for eternity...?! I mean we are pirates and we're used to that but the fact that it would be Luffy and his crew chasing us, just pisses me off...they want to take you away from me..."

"No, no, please I beg of you, please don't! They don't deserve this! I'll be yours forever, I'll be your slave, your maid, whatever you want just let them go!!"

I plead, feeling desperate.

"I'll make them promise to leave you alone!"

It was silent for a moment before the weapons in my vital areas, fell down to the owner's sides.

I narrowed my eyebrows.
"Blood...?"

"Go."

"What..?"

"I can't do this anymore, it's not fair to you....go..."

"Go with them if you want to, (Y/N)..."

Fred suddenly spoke.
I turned my head, only to see Fred's sad eyes look straight back at me.

He then walked over to the kidnapped nine and slowly took off the rope.

"We...we wanted to just keep you forever but I feel so fucking evil...I can't do that to you, especially you, (Y/N)."

"Blood-!"

"It isn't even about them or Luffy......it's about you and it's always been about you...I don't get why...but I'll let you go with them...if that makes you happy...Fred, Conner, Johnny and I will disappear like we never existed and you'll finally be free."

"Ahh, my hands, they are so bruised.."

Luffy mumbled.

I looked at Luffy and ran up to him, hugging him.

"It's you this time, right, Luffy..?"

I felt a strong hand be placed on the back of my head as he started to rub, up and down, gently.

"Yea....I'm so sorry for not being there for you....so sorry....me, Sabo and Ace should've just stayed home by your side, instead of being stupid and selfish, leaving you there all alone....your big brothers are sorry...."