16 - 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻

Words: 1167

𝙱𝙸𝙶 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝚂𝙺𝙸𝙿 ∞︎︎
18 🅈🄴🄰🅁🅂 🄾🄻🄳

Sighing, I continued to brush out the knots in my bed hair, ignoring the painful ache in my hand.

...

"Oh my god! Come on! Why won't you come out already!"

I growled, pulling at a big knot.

"Damn it!"

I screamed, throwing the brush to the floor.
My eyebrows knitted together before I eventually sighed, picking up the hairbrush with a bummed out expression.
I slowly buried my face in my folded arms, giving up.

At that moment, the door opened.

"Hey, Blood just said that he has a mission for you-hey um you okay?"

Fred.

Another mission, oh hooray.

Not feeling like responding, I groaned instead.

"Wait....BAHAHAHAHHAHAH, oh my god look at that big knot, you look crazy!"

Fred suddenly burst out laughing. I could tell he was literally on the floor.

Feeling a vein pop out of the side of my head, I lifted my head, growling lowly.

I slowly stood up, a dark aura surrounding my body.

"Haha! Oh wow- that was- huh? OW!"
Fred screamed, rubbing his head.
"I was just kidding, I was just kidding, you look fine!"

A bump still on his head, he sighed, suddenly going over to my desk and picking up the hair brush.

"If you're so damn sensitive about it, then here, geez."

To my surprise, he gently started to brush out my hair, making every knot that entangled the big knot, go away.

"There."

He said, backing away.
I turned around, gazing into the mirror.

My hair was perfectly brushed out, not a single knot in sight. Wow.

Looking back at Fred, he was awkwardly scratching his neck, with a little red on his cheeks.

It was weird.
I shook it off, because Fred has always been weird.

I felt very grateful at that moment, walking up to him and hugging him, my arms around his neck.

"Ew! Don't touch me, weirdo! God, stop being so sentimental and get ready for the mission already!"

He rudely said as he pushed me away, stomping out of the room.

As he closed the door, I couldn't help but laugh.
He was so weird but in a funny way.

....

Walking out of the room, I stumbled over my own feet, encountering a certain Blood, leaning against the wall, outside of my room.

"Creep! What do you think you're doing?!"

"What? I didn't peek, I just wanted to know why you were taking so damn long."

"Pfft, whatever, what is the damn mission anyway?"
I smugly asked.

"Oh it is a very special one, sweetheart."

"Ew, don't call me that and then what is it?"

"Look."
He then grabbed a folded piece of paper out of his pocket, immediately unraveling it.

On the paper, it was a picture of a man, probably around my age, and he was wearing...that Strawhat!! That is the same guy I saw in the newspaper two years ago!

Wow, small world!

"I'd take you know him somehow...?"

"Well, I remember seeing him in a newspaper a while back, so weird how it's the same guy."

"Hmph...well anyway, recently I got a call from an old friend, I don't know how he got my number but supposedly he had found this Strawhat man, or should I say MONKEY D. LUFFY, captain of the infamous pirate crew, the Strawhat Pirates, eating 20 times the amount of food that a gorilla could eat ever in a restaurant."

"Wow, just wow."

"Mhm, I know, how could a man eat that much."

"No I mean, this is the end of the road, this is the last mission, I can get what you stole from me plus you have to let me go, just like you swore over."

Blood stood up straight, his smile disappearing creepily but quickly coming back.

"Ah, of course, welp that's right, just like I said, you will be free from this kidnapping fiasco with the thing I stole from you in your procession, hm..I will miss you (Y/N)."

I smiled a little bit, nodding.
"You can actually be a good person when you want to so I will miss you too...Blood."

"Now the mission...your duty is to seduce Luffy, to the point that he falls in love with you and trusts you, then betray and kill him, simple as that, look out for his crew, they adore him and care for him, they are also very strong so be careful, try not to cause trouble involving the crew but if you have to, kill them too, for your bonus reward, you will get to have half of my treasure that the crew and I have in our basement, if you succeed of course."

"Easy peezy, no problem...wait, but why do you want to kill him anyway?"

Blood closed his eyes and took a deep breath, opening them again and looking into mine once more.

His eyes filled with rage and bloodlust.
I could tell he was trying to hide it, but I could tell.

"He just pisses me off, that's all. I don't like him one bit, he's a damn show - off."

Blood growled, turning to the side, his hair blackening his eyes, a twitching smirk on his face.

"Um, okay sure. Cool."
I said, awkwardly.

"Now, like usual..."
He then put on my tracker, a clip device that was attached to my Jean, back pockets.

"We are getting closer to the island. It is called 'Rose Island.' It is called that because it is literally embedded with different colors of roses.
By the way wear a mask...you don't know this, and you haven't known this because I didn't want to scare you, you were just a tween after all....but you have a pretty high bounty, ever since you started your killings and assassins you've become pretty popular, even more popular now that you are older and even more mature looking then when you were a teenager."

I raised an eyebrow.
"Do you have a copy of the poster?"

"Yeah, here."
Blood then grabbed another piece of paper out of his pocket, unraveling it, to only reveal a picture of little, 12 year old self with a black mask on. Plus with the words, alive and my full name.
'(Y/N) (L/N)'."

My eyes widened.
"Um! How the hell do they know my last name!"

"They probably got it from someone."

"I never told anyone?!"

"Well, then I don't know."
He then shrugged.

I growled but eventually sighed, letting it go.
My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of Fred yelling.

"Hey guys, we arrived!"

Blood looked over at him and nodded, turning back to me.

"That's your cue."

I nodded, walking towards the ship's stairs.

Seducing and killing a very infamous pirate, huh?
This is gonna be interesting.
After all, I've never killed anyone THAT infamous.

Ooooooo, this is gonna be fun.

_____

New chapter!
Geez! I finally wrote it!!

Hope you enjoyed it!

CONTINUATION: COMING SOON