15 - 𝗟𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴? 𝗜𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘀

WORDS: 1998

Second person POV

It's been about 9 - 10 years since you got kidnapped by The Blood Pirates.
Crazy.

Right now, you have developed into an extraordinary and beautiful young lady.
You are now able to control your powers fully and you physically fight as well if you somehow can't use it in a battle.

From then on after starting your training, the blood pirates have started to assign to missions, to basically assassin other pirates that they didn't like or just wanted them dead for their berries.

Even though you were only a teenager, you were very beautiful and grown - looking. And using your beauty could get you lots of things.
So recently, you've been using your beauty to trick pirates into getting their money and assassinating them.

There are some times when Blood is so proud of you for completing the mission amazingly that he lets you have at least half of the money, but that is only when he is not his usual greedy self.

The pirate crew has warned up to you a little bit more, just a little bit though, I mean, they are still cold hearted, sons of bitches, annoying ass pirates.
But you've gotten used to it and you've also looked forward to getting whatever Blood took away from you all of those years ago.

You wondered what it was.

Sitting in your bed, a newspaper in your hands, you read through, curious about the outside world.

Looking through the information, there was a big picture.

It was a picture of a.....skinny looking guy with dark hair. And his back was turned.
On his back...was a straw hat..? On his arm said "3D2Y" and the 3D was crossed off.

What did it mean??
Was he trying to give somebody a message?

And why did this guy seem so familiar to you, like you've met him before or something?
But you couldn't have met him, that doesn't make any sense.....

He looks almost too familiar, like if you knew him, you would immediately recognize him right away, no doubt.

Who was this guy...?

"(Y/N)!"
A voice called.

Fred came barging into your room, disrespectfully.

"You know, it'd be really fucking nice if you didn't barge into my room like you're some kind of animal from a zoo."

You snapped.

"Ooh~ someone's got an attitude today, anyways dinner's ready, so get your petty ass in here."

He then snickered and left you alone.
You scoffed, mumbling to yourself.

"Prick."
Getting up from your bed, you make your way towards your door, stepping out and heading towards the kitchen.

.....

Eating dinner, you looked up from your plate of food for a second, turning your gaze to Blood.

He was eating calmly, like he had nothing to worry or care about.
Noticing your gaze, he looked into your eyes with an annoying smirk.

"What is it, little (y/n)?"
He said, putting a spoonful of food into his mouth.
"Why are you staring at me like that, you mad at me or something, I mean besides kidnapping you."
He snickered, placing down his utensil.

Smiling back, you put down your own utensil, giving Blood your full attention.

"Did I waste enough years to earn whatever you took from me yet, Blood?"