10 - 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴

WORDS: 1851

This couldn't be happening...
~~~~~~
This couldn't be happening...could it??
Looking at the man in front of me, I froze.
One of the crew members of The Blood Pirates...Fred...
The dream was right, I knew it.

I didn't move, one bit.
I didn't even have the courage to use my mind power him, after all, he could just shoot me in the head...

The next second, Fred started to dig in his pocket, and eventually pulled out a napkin.
Then he proceeded to roughly press it against nose and mouth.
Slowly, I couldn't breathe anymore and I felt myself lose its energy as I saw nothing but black, passing out.

<~~~~~~~~~~~~>

"No more, Ace! We can't just keep stealing all day! There is already like two groups of men trying to find us!"

Sabo whisper - yelled, pulling Ace back from leaving the alley - way they were stuck, hiding in.

"Who cares! They won't find us! So just stay here and let me just at least one more couple of hundreds of berries, brb."

Ace said, walking out of the alley - way, carefully.
Sabo looked at his idiot of a brother and slapped his forehead in disbelief.

"God that idiot is gonna get us killed one day, I swear, Luffy tell me that you agree with m-oh, of course.."
Looking to the side, expecting a hyper Luffy, he saw him sleeping, soundly and peacefully. Completely unbothered.
Sabo sighs, shaking his head but subconsciously moving Luffy's head so he was now laying against his shoulder.

After a while, Sabo fell asleep as well. Laying his head on Luffy's, comfortably.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> MEANWHILE

After, surprisingly, not getting caught pickpocketing this middle - aged looking man, and escaping successfully, Ace walked down the streets, with not a worry in the world, heading back to the alleyway, which was just down the block.
He started to happily count the money, smiling big.

Suddenly, something bright caught his eye.
Something in the window of a shop to his side.
Looking up to see what it was, it was a beautiful hair clip with pearls on it with a blue butterfly attached on the front.
Then a memory popped up into his head.

Flashback

"Ace!! You brute!! Stop bullying Luffy, he's just baby!!"
(Y/N) yelled, pushed the angry freckled boy, picking up the obviously, fake crying Luffy.

"God! (Y/N)! He is literally 7 years old! And you're younger than him, how could he be a baby to you or to anyone for that matter?!"

"Because he is smalll, and cuteeee, and too precious to be bullied by a jerk like you!!"
(Y/N) cooed but then yelled at Ace.

"Ugh! Whatever, just take him! He's weak anyway-!"
Ace was interrupted by a (Y/N)'s glare which actually scared Ace even though he kept on a strong face.
He huffed, turning around to sit with Sabo on his bed, who was watching, amused by the whole situation.

"W-Whatever.."
He murmured.

"Come on, Luffy, let's go play hide and seek!"
(Y/N) said, immediately changing her mood, looking at Luffy in her arms.
She walked out of the room, giggling with a happy Luffy. Who stuck his tongue out at Ace behind (Y/N).