~ 𝗂'𝗅𝗅 𝖽𝗈 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗂𝗍 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌. 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗂𝗍 𝖼𝗈𝗌𝗍𝗌... ~

I'll do whatever it takes. Whatever it costs, those doors will be closed

I am losing my mind. I'm seeing fake people (with the exception of best bro Jason that one time) and I'm talking to myself. Which you know, always great things to see. Also, as a cherry on top, I'm a different person than I was when I came in.

I assume that makes sense since I'm literally going through hell, but it's still not great. I mean there are some good things, like me realizing just how strong I am, but there are a ton of bad things. I am filled with such a desire for revenge and anger, it's honestly a little scary. I'm ready to get out of here and destroy Gaea, both for what she did to me and what she has done to my friends. I'm ready to give my father a piece of my mind for all the things I've been through and how he hasn't given me a lick of help. I'm full of hatred towards my situation and those who are opposing me.

That's the hatred scaring me the most. I mean I almost killed a goddess. That's kinda cool that I'm strong enough to do that, but what would've happened if Jason hadn't somehow showed up? I felt something in me snap, something that I don't know if it can ever be truly fixed.

...

Regardless, I'll do whatever it takes. My goal is in sight, it's so close I can taste it. I miss my friends and mother more than I thought was humanly possible. I miss the sun, the conversation with others, the Argo II, camp, all of it. There is so much waiting for me on the other side of those doors, including the people I have promised to come back to. My two options are getting out, or dying while trying. Unless of course I have to stay behind to close the doors.

I haven't wanted to think about that option too much, but I know that if it came down to it I would stay down here to save them any day. Even if it meant breaking the promise I made. Even if it caused me to have a painful death since I broke my oath on the Styx, their wellbeing is worth it. I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to take my place in this hell even if it meant avoiding this trauma altogether. I'll do whatever it takes to complete my half of closing with the doors. They may not be happy with that choice, but it's what I have to do to protect them. It's worth it.

I will either make it out of here or stay behind to save them. I'll do whatever it takes. No matter the cost, those doors will be closed.