hell on turing

A quite night can be seen on Turing a planet in the federation. It is a small vacation world. But it changed when bugs arrived. The mobile Infantry was overwhelmed and so the helldivers took over. In ordit Y/n can be seen giving assignments to over helldivers.

Y/n:
Squard Delta, Echo, Charlie you are responsible for getting the termind control system online. The longer we wait the harder it will be to take control back. The mobile Infantry tried and failed now it's our turn prep your hell pods.

Y/n gathered his equipment loaded a new mag in his gun. Check his super destroyer ammo Reserves.

Y/n:
I really hope we don't have to deal with chargers or worst bile titans or I hope the reports of flying bugs isn't true.

Y/n entered his hellpod and along with his teammates dropped launched down to the surface. Once the hellpods landed Y/n and his team called their support weapons. Y/n and his team made their way to the termind control system. They had to active each tower which wasn't so bad till they got to the last tower. Y/n actived the main terminal. The chemical storage pods came online. Y/n spilt his team into two groups one they would active the chemical pods one at a time and regroup on the last pod. As they finished activity the last of the termind control system the ground started to rumble as 17 bile titans broke up from the ground along with Numerous chargers and brood commanders to make matters worst a flying bug dives and cuts the head off of one of Y/n teammates. Y/n and his two remaining teammates get to high ground as they looked around the bugs were unable to get to them.

Y/n:
cook em.

Y/n and his teammates pulled out their Flamethrowers and began torching the bugs. The sound of bugs dying and screeching as they did was glorious y/n called down gas strikes in the swarm to help matters.

Y/n:
Super destroyer ranger of war feeding live combat data commence fire on my mark.

Super destroyer captain:
yes sir all ordnance is ready 30,000 pound bomb ready to drop.

Y/n threw a beacon into the heart of the bug nest. The beacons red light lit up the sky. On the ranger of war a compartment opened as a bomb was moved into position the writing on the bomb said for freedom and democracy. The bomb was launched from the ship the bomb passed through the planets atmosphere and when it landed in the middle of the bug hive it detonated destroying anything in the blast radius. Y/n and his team got on the ground and watched the mushroom cloud.

Y/n:
wow what a sign let's get off this rock.

Helldiver:
agreed this place crawls.

The moment the helldiver finished his sentence he was sliced into two halfs. A new bug had killed him.

 A new bug had killed him

Y/n:
Mantis.

Y/n used the built in chainsaw and cut one of the bugs legs then used his knife and stabbed the bug in the shoulder. While the other helldiver was taken out by three more Mantis he body was speared by the Mantis blades. Y/n took a inciderairy grenade and put it in the bugs mouth and kicked the bug as it stumbled into the others. Y/n shot the grenade the bug busted into flames as the others close to it caught fire and burned to death. Y/n took the moment to bury his fallen teammates and placed the guns in the ground and their helmets on the guns as a burial sight.

Y/n: rest in peace brothers.

Y/n mad his way to extraction site the dropship landed Y/n took a seat and the dropship closed the ramp and took off and docked with the ranger of war. The crew saluted Y/n as he placed the dogtags of the fallen on a wall that was dubbed the wall of the fallen by the crew. Y/n walked to a commutation terminal. He had numerous messages from burno aries from earth. Y/n responded to the messenges and set a course for earth.  The ranger of war entered the sol system and docked at the moon shipyard where fleet officers where trained. There were other super destroyers there some helldivers took a break from fight the bugs in order to meet and build friendships with people on earth. Y/n exited his ship and boarded a ship heading for Burno Aires.

What do you guys think