It's My Party, and I'll Cry If I Want Too

╔════════════╗

CHAPTER SIX;

It's My Party, and I'll 

Cry If I Want Too

╚════════════╝

In their spacious penthouse overlooking Monaco's glittering skyline, Daniel and Aurora were in the midst of a cleaning frenzy. The air was filled with the sounds of rock music blasting from the speakers as they tackled their chores with gusto.

Aurora was busy sorting through a pile of laundry, singing along to the music as she folded shirts and jeans with practiced ease. Meanwhile, Daniel was wielding the vacuum cleaner like a rockstar on stage, grooving to the beat as he powered through the floors.

As they moved to the rhythm of the music, neither of them noticed the front door creak open, admitting Cora into the apartment. With her came two furry whirlwinds in the form of Goose and Maverick, bounding into the penthouse with boundless energy.

The dogs wasted no time in causing chaos, darting between furniture and knocking over the odd cushion as they chased each other around the room. Aurora was so engrossed in her task that she didn't notice Goose barreling toward her until it was too late.

With a joyful bark, Goose tackled Aurora to the ground, sending her laundry flying in all directions. Aurora let out a surprised laugh as she found herself flat on her back, pinned beneath the enthusiastic Labrador.

"Goose!" Aurora chuckled, trying to push the excited dog off of her.

Daniel, still lost in his own world of vacuuming, finally registered the commotion and turned off the music, casting a puzzled glance in Aurora's direction. "Where'd he come from?" he called out.

Cora cleared her throat from her place at the front door and waved, watching as both Daniel and Aurora realized what they'd missed from the blasting sound of Metallica. 

Aurora grinned up at him from her spot on the floor, Goose's tail wagging furiously above her. "Honey, the kids are home," she cheered, reaching up to ruffle Goose's ears affectionately.

Cora chuckled from the doorway, watching the scene with amusement. "Looks like they missed you," she remarked, stepping further into the penthouse and closing the door behind her.

Daniel joined Aurora on the floor, helping her untangle herself from Goose's enthusiastic embrace. "Seems like he's just adding to the cleaning chaos," he joked, giving Aurora a hand up.

As they all laughed together, surrounded by the joyful chaos of their pets, Aurora couldn't help but feel grateful for these simple moments of happiness in their busy lives.