AB ASTRIS, AD TERRAM

Farret sat in the driving cabin of an ambulance, conducting it through the streets of the city, as neon arches and skyscrapers gave way to a simpler zone of the city, with common wooden houses or smart buildings, some adorned with solar panels. The sergeant was navigating it to the address he traced back on base, he didn't turn on any warning lights or siren, not yet. He, he looked through the windshield, seeing a black SUV, his "reinforcement".

In the vehicle's back compartment where medical equipment would be present alongside a wheeled stretcher, were soldiers as well with Bargues alongside them.

Combat medics, all borrowed from the local Air Force Security Forces regiment. As part of their equipment as well, ballistic vests, helmets and communication apparel for personal protection and local-level signaling. They were in unmarked uniforms.

Bargues would begin briefing them. "Gentlemen. The order is to enter, search, and seize material deemed of importance to the Air Force, and rescue possible victims." The man paused, before continuing. "We ain't doing heroics. Raven Team clears the way. And while i don't believe I need to rehearse this, in the case you may come to defend yourself, keep an eye on doors and corners, that's where they get ya. Expect resistance."

The troops replied. "Sir, Yes Sir!" before preparing themselves for whatever that would come.

Meanwhile in Shogun, Zazda was hastily putting more personal items onto her bag, along with some other things of value, such as a medical kit and defibrillator. The old man entered her room carrying his duffel bag with the equipment he'd need, said luggage was marked for check-in.

He looked at Zazda, with an uneasy look, before rushing her away. "Time's ticking Zaz. Don't lug around the Soviet flyers, there's an USSR embassy in Anchorage, if you want them so badly." His irony hung in the air.

Zazda met his gaze, her poker face unwavering. "Doctor, do you certainly believe I'm bothering to add such items? Clothes- yes, to blend in beyond base because of my party affiliation, and a medkit for your unlikely injuries and the asset's. I beg your pardon, but your humor isn't welcome right now."

The old man shook his head, urgency etched on his face. His asset was priority. He appears to have switched his dress shoes for a pair of "boots", with a discreet electronic circuit embedded in the sole.

The two finished preparing, Zazda gathered some tickets from an aerospace company "Infinity Skies", and their documents, and a security card so that Anchorage customs wouldn't stop them on arrival. "I arranged a favor from an old acquaintance, we're getting the next transport directly to Anchorage". She said. Finally, they left the room in which they were located, the Doctor doing the honors to Zazda and pressing his finger on a fingerprint reader on the wall, causing the room's sliding door to open, with the reader making it's synthesized beep.

They began to march forwards, taking a different direction now, the corridors still homogenous as always, they were heading from the Torus section to the docking ring.

As they walked out of the housing section and into an even curvier hallway, Zazda decided to strike a bit of a conversation to try and inform herself. "Mr. Devon, is there any vital information I should know regarding the asset? for curiosity purposes..."

Their pace quickened. Arriving at a gravity transition zone, they paused for JAXA workers in orange spacesuits, hauling cargo carts to pass. Old Devon, doing an exercise to adjust to low G, halted to answer. "He's single, if that intrigues you. The rest? Wait till we're safe at base. The Yak doesn't forgive loose lips here."

"Mm, the first information is enough." She said in a monotonous tone, to try and break the ice. Seconds later, the last worker passed, giving way for them to proceed, Devon turned on the electronic circuit in his boot, magnetizing it to the ground, then, the two entered the narrow low-G corridor, Zazda starting to float, but not suffering many side effects, but Devon was already feeling more discomfort, his bones were hurting, the micro-gravity slowly corroding them, to compensate he took a bottle from his pants pocket, opening it taking some type of bone supplement, before capping it. and putting it away again, before continuing, the doctor extended his left arm and hand to Zazda, who grasped it, with the two going through the hallway holding hands.