"Hey, Joshy" she greeted, her voice infused with a bright smile as she stepped out into the crisp afternoon air. "How's my favorite boy?"

Joshua's voice came through the phone, warm and familiar, filling her ears with a sense of comfort "Hey,Sweets"he replied, his tone tinged with warmth. "My day's been good. Just finished up rehearsals for the upcoming tour. It's really good hearing your voice"

Yumi's heart swelled "That's great to hear," she exclaimed, her voice filled with genuine enthusiasm. "You're going to rock the stage!"

"And you're gonna rock with LA. How was the class?"

"Soooo good" she said with a smile on her face "and it's sunny"

"Here it's a little grey, like my heart"

"Wow Romeo" she giggled " you better write a song, use me as inspiration"

"You're always my inspiration. So, you better come home Juliette"

"Did you water the plants?" Yumi asked him

"Yes, and I dusted out your books"

"Thanks babe"

Just as they settled into their conversation, Yumi felt a tap on her shoulder, causing her to turn around in surprise. Standing before her was Hyuk, a mischievous grin playing on his lips as he greeted her with a playful twinkle in his eyes.

"Hey," he said, his voice filled with warmth. "What are you up to?"

Yumi's heart skipped a beat at the unexpected interruption "Oh, hey, Hyuk," she replied, her tone slightly flustered. "I'm just on the phone with my boyfriend"

Hyuk's grin softened at her words "Oh, sorry to interrupt, I didn't know you had a boyfriend" he said, his voice laced with playful teasing. "I'll let you get back to your call. Say hi to him for me!"

Yumi couldn't help but laugh at Hyuk's antics, her cheeks still tinged with embarrassment as she turned her attention back to the phone. "Sorry about that" she said, her voice apologetic. " Hyuk said hi"

"He's with you?"he replied, his tone filled with jealousy

"We had class together. He got in as well"

"How convenient"

"Remember what I told you?"

"Sweets right now I can only think you're with a guy that doesn't think of you as a friend"

Yumi sighed and looked up trying not to cry because she was feeling frustrated "Joshua..."

"No. Did you know he was going to be there?" He spit it out with anger

"I found out when we saw each other yesterday" Yumi answered "babe, I don't like jealous Joshua"

"Too bad. I'm fucking jealous."

"There's no need"

"I need to go" he said and the call was off.

As the day wore on, Yumi's attempts to reach out to Joshua were met with stony silence. Each text message she sent went unanswered, each call went straight to voicemail. With each unanswered attempt to communicate, a sense of frustration and helplessness gnawed at her heart.

She replayed their earlier conversation in her mind, each word spoken laced with regret. She wonders if she should've acted another way but she didn't hide him anything and didn't do anything with Hyuk, she literally just talked with him.

But no matter how many times she tried to reach out, Joshua remained resolutely silent and with each passing hour, Yumi's anxiety grew, her mind consumed with worry over this whole situation.

Unable to focus on anything else, Yumi found herself pacing restlessly around her room hotel , her thoughts consumed by thoughts of Joshua and it hurts her knowing he's ignoring her for a thing like this.

Little spy 🕵️

Has anyone seen Joshua?

Hana
He's at the dorms
Hoshi said he wasn't feeling well

Sunhee
Dk told me that as well

Areum
Eunjae has a cold maybe he caught it

No
He caught another disease

Gyuri
What?
Geonwoo is worried for him

He's jealous

Areum
Green disease?

Hana
Why?

Sunhee
I don't have jealousy vibes from him

Well he hang up on me
And hasn't spoken a word to me since

Gyuri
Really?
Is he dumb?

Hana
But why?

I'm not an antisocial person so I made friends while I was here
One of them a boy

Areum
The one who tag you in a photo

At my birthday?
Yes that one

Sunhee
Joshua must've like it

He hated it
But we talked

Hyuk is a friend

Today I was talking with Joshua and Hyuk came
Joshua mood changed immediately

Gyuri
Boys will be boys
They love being possessive

Geonwoo is like this?

Gyuri
I don't give him a chance
No man will control me
Even if I love him

Now Joshua thinks Hyuk likes me and doesn't even speaks to me
How is that logical?

Hana
It isn't
Love makes you that way

Areum
He loves you and it's jealous
He will get over it

I hope so
Should I call him again?

Sunhee
Let him be
I'll tip Dk to talk to him

Don't

Areum
He's not the most subtle
Wonwoo helps a lot actually
When me and Scoups fight, he's the one calming him down

Gyuri
When do you fight with him?

Areum
We're both stubborns
We fight a lot about little things
😂

Sunhee
I get you girl
But give him a day or two

This is ridiculous

He's a friend