21

Joshy 🧜‍♀️

Where are you?
Come on
Hurry up... I wanna cuddles
Sweets?
Why aren't you picking up your phone?
Yumi?

Family ♥️

Joshua
As anyone seen Yumi?

Areum
Why?

Joshua
Anyone?

Hana
No

Sunhee
What happened?

Woozi
I assume she's not with you
Call her parents before freaking out

Dk
Sunhee is calling them
She's not there

Scoups
Do you think something happened?

Joshua
I'm going to the police

Jeonghan
I'm coming with you

Hana
Leave the babies with me and find her

Joshua paced back and forth in the cramped waiting room of the police station, his heart hammering in his chest as he anxiously awaited news of Yumi's whereabouts. Beside him, Jeonghan sat with a furrowed brow, his expression mirroring Joshua's own sense of desperation.

"What's taking so long," Joshua muttered, his voice thick with worry. "Why haven't they found anything yet?"

Jeonghan reached out a reassuring hand, placing it on Joshua's shoulder in a gesture of support. "I know it's hard, Joshua," he said gently. "But we have to trust that the police are doing everything they can to find her."

Joshua nodded grimly, his mind racing with a million unanswered questions. How could Yumi have disappeared without a trace? And more importantly, who could have taken her?

Just then, the door to the waiting room swung open, and a detective stepped into the room, his expression grave as he approached Joshua and Jeonghan.

"I'm Detective Park," he said briskly, his voice clipped and businesslike. "I understand you're here to report a missing person?"

Joshua nodded, his throat tight with emotion. "Yes, that's right. My girlfriend, Yumi, she went missing this morning. We're worried sick about her."

Detective Park's expression softened slightly at Joshua's words "I'm sorry to hear that," he said quietly. "Can you tell me everything you know about her disappearance?"

And so, Joshua recounted the events of what's been happening and the time that Yumi went there to report but didn't accept.

As they spoke, Detective Park listened intently, jotting down notes on a pad of paper as he tried to put the pieces together. When they had finished, he leaned back in his chair, his brow furrowed in thought.

"I'll do everything in my power to find Yumi," he said firmly, his voice filled with determination. "But I'll need your help. Is there anything else you can tell me that might help us locate her?"

"Just this guy."Joshua said slowly, his voice trembling with emotion. "Please... find her. I need her"

Detective Park's eyes narrowed at Joshua's words "Do you have any idea of who this guy is?"