29

Yumi's shift at Sunhee's restaurant was winding down when her phone rang, interrupting the clatter and chatter of the busy kitchen. Glancing at the caller ID, she slipped out from behind the counter and answered the call.

"Hello?" Yumi greeted, her voice tinged with a mixture of anticipation and apprehension.

"Hi Yumi" came the voice on the other end, filled with a hint of excitement.

"Mrs. Parker" she said "how are you?"

"Amazing... even more now knowing I'll see you in a month or so"

"What?! Really?" Yumi exclaimed, her pulse quickening with excitement.

Geonwoo and Gyuri know focusing on her.

"You're in. I'm so happy for you" Mrs.Parker  announced, her voice brimming with enthusiasm "I'll text you the details"

Yumi's heart leaped with joy at the news, a wide grin spreading across her face. "I'm in" she exclaimed, unable to contain her excitement. She even jumped while hugging them

"What happened?" Geonwoo asked her

"I got in! The culinary course" Yumi  said, her tone warm. "It's in LA so I'll leave you two alone for a bit"

"That's awesome" Geonwoo said hugging her again

"You're awesome" Gyuri added smiling wide in her face "I'm so happy for you"

Joshy 🧜‍♀️

I got in!!!

I knew it
That's my girl
♥️

I'm still shaking
It's like when I got in first time

I'm proud of you sweets
When are you leaving?

She said she would send me the details so I don't know

That's ok
Just don't drown surfing while you're there

I'll do my best
😂

Are you coming here?

For you late night practice?

Yes 😊
Come pick me up

Clingy boyfriend that I have

Love you ♥️

Seventeen's practice session was in full swing, with each member fully immersed in perfecting their performance.

Jeonghan, observing Joshua's on his phone he smiled, he could tell he was talking with Yumi.

"Hey"Jeonghan approached during a brief interlude, his voice warm "Yumi?"

"Yeah... she was just telling some good news" Joshua smiled "she got in a culinary course"

"Wow, that's good" Jeonghan chuckled "here or ..."

"LA... don't tell her but I'm thinking of taking some days and going with her"

" I am happy for you" Jeonghan said smiling "I haven't seen you like this in a while. When the rumors happened your smiled left and now? You can't contain yourself"