13

The soft glow of morning sunlight filtered through the curtains, casting a warm, golden hue over Yumi's bedroom as she stirred awake in Joshua's arms. She blinked sleepily, a content smile gracing her lips as she snuggled closer to him.

Joshua stirred beside her, his eyes fluttering open as he blinked away off sleep. He smiled down at Yumi, his gaze soft with affection as he brushed a stray lock of hair from her face. "Good morning, sweets"

Yumi's heart fluttered at the endearment, a blush creeping into her cheeks as she returned Joshua's smile. "Never slept like this"

"I'm a really good cuddler" he winked at her while still holding her close " how are you feeling?"

"Better. But I'm still anxious, I'm pretty sure I saw someone outside" she looked at him with worry all over her eyes

"It could be some animal or a tree...."

"Maybe. Do you have work?" She asked hopeful "can we stay in bed a little more?"

"Anything for you sweets" he grinned and kissed her

They lay there together for a moment, as the silence it's enough for them at least for now.

Yumi stomach betrayed her and ruin their moment. Joshua laughed as he heard the noise and kissed her forehead "What do you wanna eat?"

"Anything you do is fine"

Reluctantly, they untangled themselves from each other's embrace and made their way out of bed, the warmth of their connection lingering in the air like a tangible presence.

As they shuffled into the kitchen to start their morning, Yumi sits as she watches Joshua doing their breakfast.

Joshua reached for his phone and scrolled through his messages, a thoughtful expression crossing his face.

"Sweets," Joshua said, his voice soft as he turned to face her. "I was thinking... do you want me to add you in our group?"

Yumi's eyes widened in surprise at the suggestion, a mixture of excitement and nervousness bubbling up inside her " the girls say it's full down crazy"

"You'll fit right in" With a smile, Joshua unlocked his phone and navigated to the group chat, his fingers flying over the screen as he typed out a quick message.

Family ♥️

Joshua
Don't freak out and behave

Joshua added Yumi

Hana
Babyyyyy
Does this means what I think?

Areum
Please tell us yes

Vernon
What's going on?

Wonwoo
I'm kinda surprised too
Are you two together?

Hoshi
Why didn't you tell us?

Minghao
It was obvious
You just needed to see

Sunhee
Yumi?

Dk
She's usually not shy

Joshua cooking
Appreciating the view

Seungkwan
I'm single.
Very single.

Hana
😂

Jeonghan
Wow he cooks
How does it work?
He texts you?

Daily

Mingyu
That's new

Joshua
She got privileges