"I will." I said as she held out her pinky finger for me, "I promise." I hooked mine with hers and she grins.

After saying outright goodbyes, we were on our way back home.

I gasped as soon as the car parked, surprised to see all who stood outside my house waiting

I gulped, looking over at Blaze who's eyes widened at what he saw.

I stepped out of the car and frowned as I walked closer to the house in a hurry.

"What are you all doing here?" I asked timidly, as I looked at my dad, mom, all my brothers, uncle Rome, aunty Natalia, their daughter Autumn who's just one year younger than me and their son Romeo who's 19.

Damn.

Why are they all piled up at my house?

"Sis!" Aleksandar and the small twins rushed to me as they hugged me tightly. "We missed you."

I hugged them back, "Hey little devils, I missed you all as well." Then I hugged mom and dad who were still upset with me, before hugging uncle and aunt.

They let go of me and I got a hug from Romeo too as Autumn glared at me.

The bitch doesn't like me, but who give a fuck?

Not me.

My mom stood there with her huge stomach as she rubbed it while glaring at me and I shrink knowing my mom is never upset with me.

My dad and brothers stood there giving me death glares, even uncle Rome was doing the same thing.

What the hell?

"What are we doing here?" Mom asked, "You disappeared from your brothers for two days and didn't answer your phone for hours."

Dad joined in, "Azurra don't make me hang you upside down like a fucking chicken. Where the hell were you? You know we don't do that shit in this family without updating anyone about our whereabouts."

Damn, he's pissed.

He's right though.

"I was out with a friend okay! I didn't have to tell anybody that." I murmured the last part low.

One look from dad and I took a step back immediately.

"Speak up Azurra, you weren't born with such a long big mouth for you to be whispering." Dad hissed.

I choked, "I didn't say anything and if my mouth is big, I got it straight from you because you're literally my twin."

He tilted his head as he looked at mom who was coughing loudly trying to hide her laugh.

"Honey baby, you've never told me my mouth was big before?" He frowns, "Not that you would tell me because it satisfies you in many ways, hm?"

I scrunch my face up in disgust as the thought hits my mind.