I looked at him shocked.

"What foo'?" He asked as he spat out the toothpaste sametime as I did.

"How are you so brave today?" I asked, tilting my head as I admired him. He's so handsome with his locs tied up on top of his head.

I turned on top of the sink a little as I washed out my mouth, before turning back to him.

He shrug, "I have my moments." Then he washed out his mouth and used a little mouthwash next.

We both washed our faces before drying them as we hooked on each other. I trailed my hands down his naked chest and his eyes fluttered as he pulled me closer.

"You gotta stop teasing me, darling." He mumbles.

I grin, "Hm? Why should I?"

"You make me wanna submit to you in every way possible, Azu. I don't like it, mama." He whispers as I trailed my hands further down.

"Then submit to me, baby." I encouraged and he whimpered, "Go on, submit."

"Azu, I-I can't." He says as our foreheads connect to each other.

I hummed, "Why can't you? I know you want me as much as I want you."

"I have a fiancée, I just can't." He swallowed thickly. "You're becoming a temptation for me."

I smiled as my hands went around his neck, he tilted his head to the side and I tilted mine as our nose now touched. Our lips grazed each other, but we stayed still knowing one wrong move and we would be lip locking.

I want to, but I don't think he's ready.

I moved his head away from me as I stuck my tongue out and trailed it across his chest, over his nipples while twirling it around the small buds. A deep gruff sound made its way from his throat as he pressed more into me.

I eased up and jumped down from the sink as my tongue licked over his abs, all the way down to his navel as I used my tongue piercing to play with it, before continuing my way to the start of his v-line.

"Fuck." He hissed and I saw his boxers tightened at his crotch area.

"You like that, baby?" I grinned as his eyes clenched shut. "Time to submit to me, be a good boy for me, hm?”

He opened his mouth to say something, but a knock interrupted us and I got up with a frown.

Who cockblocked me?

"Are you guys up yet?" Arielle asked and we shouted yes.

We got out of the bathroom and I watched as Blaze nervously pulled on a shirt and pants, almost clumsily falling over in the process.

He huffs and I giggled at his nervous state.

I knew he was blushing from the way he was glaring at the poor floor. We went out and ate some food, before it was time to get going.

"Take care of yourself sweetheart." Arielle says as she hugs me tightly, "Take care of him too."

I nod, "Sure will do."

She grins before whispering in my ears so only I could hear, "I know you still love him and that makes me happy. I'm not gonna be mad if you steal him from that witch he calls a fiancée."

I giggled and coughed when Blaze looked over at us suspiciously.

"Good luck, my beautiful daughter." She kissed my forehead.

"Thank you, momma Elle." I smiled before going over to Kylie who was pouting with a long face. "Aren't you gonna hug me princess?"

She smiled as she attached herself to my body immediately, "Please come back here with Bubba next time."