Senior Year

"I feel like the summer flew by, now we are all going to have a heavy load of homework," Yvette said as Rochelle and Dexter walked up to her locker. "Hey, look on the bright side we are seniors. This year is going to be fun and eventful. Look, even Rochelle is smiling." Dexter told Yvette. "I'm happy for a reason," Rochelle said laughing. "Am so happy to hear you say that. What changed from the party, until now? Cause happy looks good on you bitch." Yvette said giddy. "Well, I would be happy too, if I got to spend some time with Vincent Bane," Dexter said jealous, because ever since freshman year he wished Vincent would turn gay so he could date him. I just giggled at him.

"Come on, he is not the reason," Rochelle replied even though he is. "Don't give me that bullshit, you two were inseparable after he went to talk to you at the party. Everyone is still talking about it." Yvette said clapping her hands excited for her. "We had a good time together and he didn't even ask for my number. But it was fun to hang out with a hot guy." Rochelle said happy to be out of her depression over Anthony. "Hot? Girl Vincent is smoking hot." Yvette said moving her hands like she was hot. "Seriously, bitch that man is beyond fine," Dexter said laughing. "Alright, Let's get to class before we are late," Yvette said walking towards the class we all had together.

After school, Yvette was begging me about studying. "We're studying at your house?" She said getting on my nerves. "Sounds good. Let's walk, it's nice out." As Vincent came out of nowhere. "There's my girl." I looked at him confused. "Your girl?" It must have been an echo because Yvette said the same thing. "Are you done here? I wanted to take you somewhere. You were so into my shop at the party I thought you would want to go see it and see what I'm working with. I got something amazing to show you?" I looked at him in suspension. "What is it?" I asked. "It's a surprise sexy eye. But I know for a fact you will like it." I lifted my eyebrow and spoke. "You real confident you know that" Rochelle said as Yvette elbowed her in the side telling her to go with him, they can study tomorrow. "Ok, let's go," I said as I hugged my bestie and walked off with Vincent to his motorcycle. Show me what you got Vincent Bane I thought to myself. Even though I was nervous to get on Vincent's motorcycle that day. I loved having my arms around his nice, toned body. It didn't hurt that he was older and a little bit cooler than me. There was just something about him that brought out the adventurous side of me and I wasn't used to that. But I loved it. "Are you ok? You haven't said a word since we got off the bike." I was still kind of shaken from the bike ride. "I....I...I..., that was amazing. Who would have known a motorcycle ride would be so fun?" I probably sounded like a schoolgirl saying that, but I didn't care. "I told you, there is nothing to be afraid of. I wouldn't let anything happen to you." Vincent said and I could tell he meant it. "I can't wait to go for another ride. Rochelle said excited and ready for more.

"I'll take you anytime, sexy eyes." I think Vincent is flirting with me. "Sexy eyes, huh? First a motorcycle ride then a compliment, I'm on to you Vincent Bane." Vincent smiles and says, "I hope so." OMG, he is really into me. Play it cool Rochelle I said to myself. "Let me change into my work clothes, I have to fix a bike," he told me as he walked off. "I might even help you out a little bit." Vincent laughed and said, "Fixing a bike you're not worried about your nails," he said as he kept walking to change. I mean I could help him out with his clothes situation if he wanted me to. I thought to myself laughing. As Charlotte came into the shop. "There you are baby. I've been waiting all night for you to show up." As a look in the girl's direction. "Charlotte, what are you doing here?" Vincent yelled at her for trying to make it seem like they were still together. "It's a surprise, silly. I thought we could get on the back of your bike again." Vincent was very irritated with Charlotte. "Errum, not a good time Char. I'm here with someone." Vincent said as Charlotte turned around and said, "Her? You can't be serious. She looks like a child." She said and I wasn't having it. "I might be a child, but at least I have class." Charlotte got mad and put her hands on her hips. "What the hell is that supposed to mean?" I laughed and said, "It means 'take the hint.' just because Vincent turned you down doesn't mean you need to lash out at me."

"How dare you talk to me that way, Vincent say something to this little girl." Charlotte wined. "Vincent, are you going to let her talk to me that way?" Vincent looked at her and said, "I'm not her boss, I can't make her do anything. She can say or do what she wants. Plus, I thought I was clear when I ended things with you three weeks ago." Vincent said sternly. "Yes, but I thought," she started but couldn't finish because Vincent cut her off. "You should have, I'll walk you to the door," Vincent said guiding her to the door. "Whatever don't bother. I can see myself out. Your loss." Charlotte said going out the door and slamming it.