Chapter 1 : Ethora

Ethora's POV:

The sun is out, and so is everyone else in our peculiar world.

Ours is not like any other world. It differs in its unique ways, inhabited by diverse people with extraordinary abilities.

We possess the power of element manipulation, or as the humans would call it, bending.

For those humans reading this, manipulation is like element-bending, but in our realm, it extends beyond merely shooting elements from our bare hands; we shape and control them into various forms to achieve different outcomes.

Earlier, while perusing the library, I stumbled upon a page detailing our elements and their potential abilities:

Fire Elemental:

Pyrokinesis: Control and manipulate fire at will.
Heat Immunity: Resistant to burns and high temperatures.
Flame Shape Manipulation: Mold fire into various shapes or forms.

Water Elemental:

Hydrokinesis: Control and shape water.Water
Healing:
Ability to heal using water.
Water Breathing: Breathe underwater without difficulty.

Earth Elemental:

Terrakinesis: Manipulate and control earth and rocks.
Plant Manipulation: Accelerate plant growth or control plants.
Earthquake Generation: Create seismic waves and tremors.

Air Elemental:

Aerokinesis: Manipulate air.
Flight: Ability to fly using control over the wind.
Air Slicing: Create blades or projectiles from compressed air.

Ice Elemental:

Cryokinesis: Control and manipulate ice.
Ice Constructs: Create weapons or barriers from ice.
Frostbite Inducement: Freeze and damage objects or foes on touch.

It has always been this way.

"Hey! What are you doing?" A voice interrupts my thoughts.

I turn around to see my brother, Liam, holding an ice spear.

"Chill, it's just me. I needed to see the encryption in The Book," I respond.

"You could have at least asked me to open the vault for you. And please, for God's sake, do not wear that hooded coat. You look like you were trying to rob The Book," Liam pleads.

I just give him an eye roll.

"Oh, so you're trying to play it dirty, huh? Come here, you little," Liam taunts, a mischievous glint in his eyes as he lunges toward me.

I burst into laughter as Liam started chasing me through the library. Weaving between the towering shelves, I manage to stay just out of his reach, enjoying the playful pursuit. The sounds of our laughter echo through the quiet space, creating a lively atmosphere amid the ancient texts and mysterious knowledge that fills the air.

X ----- X

Author's Note:

Hello to all the lovely readers out there!

Thank you so much for diving into the first chapter of "Elemental Chronicles: A World Unveiled" This chapter unfolded through the eyes of our female lead, Ethora.

I hope you all enjoyed the journey! The next installment will explore the perspective of our male lead.

So, keep reading to unravel more of the tale!

Byee Lovliesss!!! <33