"Yeah, I know that's why-".

"Then act like it. If you really intend to stop, Enki. You'd better be ready to kill him." He said.

~

Y/n's pov;
My cellmates and the other inmates stopped at the corner to look around, while I just walked around the corner. There was nothing here, but a staircase up ahead.

"Hey, this looks promising." Uno said, as him and the others stood beside me.

"These stairs should take us up to the surface." Liang said.

"So what are we waiting for." Nico said.

Jyugo walks ahead of us and got on one knee to pick up something from the ground.

"Did you find something, shiny boy?" Uno asked.

"Seriously, he isn't a dog, Uno." I said.

Jyugo looks back at us and showed us, what he found. It's Hajime's name tag. "This belongs to Hajime, doesn't it?" Jyugo asked.

"Yeah, you're right." Nico said.

"So then what's it doing here?" Liang asked.

"Hajime was caught on the surface last I saw." Jyugo said.

"I missed Hajime getting caught? Damn." I said.

"We might as well keep moving." Upa said.

"Sure, but we shouldn't go for the surface." Uno said.

"Huh, why not? I thought it wasn't safe to stay down here." Nico said.

"Don't be stupid. The most well guarded part of any prisons is right at the exit, everyone knows that. And once they find out, we've escaped, they'll concentrate even more security around the exit." Uno said.

"I suppose, you have a point." Upa said.

"Look even if we do make it outside, what happens after that? Regardless of our reasons, we'll still be treated as escapees. They'll probably still extend our terms." Uno said.

"You're right, and that would impose a considerable burden on Samon." Liang said.

"Okay, so what should we do? Just hang tight here?" Nico asked.

"No way, all we need to do is get ourselves an escort. Hajime and what's his name from your building were both caught too right? I say, we bust them out and then take off." Uno said.

"We'll rescue them?" Liang asked.

"Sounds like it." I said.

"We'll use their crazy strength to deal with any security measures, and the fact that they're guards to avoid getting punished for escaping." Uno said.

"So we'll basically be using them as body guards. That is some unusual thinking." Liang said.

Uno got in Liang's face. "Protecting us inmates is part of their job description. Only thing that's unusual about this, is the part where we have to save their stupid butts." Uno said.